Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Elvis or The Beatles?

Fri May 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Chris Roberts wrote:
nyelvfan wrote:I really hate this Elvis vs the Beatles debate. It's actually silly. There will never be another Elvis and there will never be another Beatles...PERIOD!

Very true, as long as everyone realises that Elvis was the first and the greatest. :wink:

That Elvis was first is fact, the rest is a matter of opinion.
Now go back to Edinburgh! :D

Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

javilu wrote:
Chris Roberts wrote:
nyelvfan wrote:I really hate this Elvis vs the Beatles debate. It's actually silly. There will never be another Elvis and there will never be another Beatles...PERIOD!

Very true, as long as everyone realises that Elvis was the first and the greatest. :wink:

The fact is that I believe Elvis is the greatest. :) I don't live in Edinburgh, you come back to Stirling! :D

Fri May 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Chris Roberts wrote:
javilu wrote:
Chris Roberts wrote:

The fact is that I believe Elvis is the greatest. :) I don't live in Edinburgh, you come back to Stirling! :D

If you and Pat promise to take me to Loch Ness, I might next February!

Fri May 31, 2013 5:23 pm

javilu wrote:
Chris Roberts wrote:
javilu wrote:
Chris Roberts wrote:

Will look forward to it, and if Pat and I don't persuade you that Elvis is the greatest, we'll feed you to the monster. :lol:

Fri May 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Chris Roberts wrote:
javilu wrote:
Chris Roberts wrote:
javilu wrote:
Chris Roberts wrote:

Will look forward to it, and if Pat and I don't persuade you that Elvis is the greatest, we'll feed you to the monster. :lol:

We can settle in that Elvis is the greatest solo artist and The Beatles the greatest band :D