Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

to fecc there are doing it again

Fri May 09, 2003 8:31 pm

who ever useing my name you cant do this
its #11 On fecc guidelines

dont use other board members idenitiy
fecc delete this persion thats using my real name.

they can not use my real name.
not even for a joke.

Fri May 09, 2003 8:36 pm

:shock: This is amazing!! Simplekins is actually turning himself in to FECC for using his own name. :shock: What's next???

Tom

Fri May 09, 2003 8:45 pm

tom you are not suppose to any personal attacks on me
and others way you do this i have nothing worng here

i am an elvis fan and i do like this mb.
i wish you stop this.

Fri May 09, 2003 8:47 pm

OK

Tom

tick,tick,tick
Last edited by Tom in North Carolina on Fri May 09, 2003 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 09, 2003 8:48 pm

This is all getting rather obnoxious and very old!!

Fri May 09, 2003 8:52 pm

Then ignore it, there sparky.

Tom (Picking and Choosing, once again)

Fri May 09, 2003 8:58 pm

ok. lol

Fri May 09, 2003 11:48 pm

It's impossible for someone to misspell as often as this. Just by the numbers, he'd accidentally spell something right on occasion; right? I wonder how he manages to spell his name correctly each time.

Fri May 09, 2003 11:50 pm

how do we know that his name is spelled correctly ? :oops: :oops:

Fri May 09, 2003 11:52 pm

It's all an act to get attention. He knows it, I know it and hopefully now you will know it. It's actually pretty sad when you stop and think about it.

Tom

Sat May 10, 2003 12:09 am

Morrissey wrote:It's impossible for someone to misspell as often as this. Just by the numbers, he'd accidentally spell something right on occasion; right? I wonder how he manages to spell his name correctly each time.

Actually, that's one of the most amazing - and suspicious - things of all: he HAS spelled his own name wrong on several occasions. Draw your own conclusions.

Oh, and Curtis: this belongs in the Off Topic section! Or, you might want to use Private Messages. 8)

Sat May 10, 2003 12:12 am

Yeah simplekins, send some more PM's! Those have worked so well for you in the past.

Tom

Sat May 10, 2003 12:41 am

Yeah, what happened to the new and improved FECC mb?

Delete this annoying thread, FECC. That is, cut this thread's tongue out "from the roots"!