Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Crying time...PUZZLE

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 am

Puzzle ......I found two different videos on Youtube....both claiming to be recorded August 21-70......BUT, they sound a lot different? Would anyone be able and/or kind enough to put the right date to each recording for me?......I don`t think I have either show on cd, but would like very much to get the first recording(The one I like the best :smt007 )
According to Francesc EIC site, he also did Crying time September 4-70, but sems not on cd, so a bit confused.(None of the videos are from 73, I can tell that(I have 73 version).....both must be from 70 by his voice I think)

TY

phpBB [video]




phpBB [video]

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 am

The longest version stems from August 12, 1973 MS....the version from August 21, 1970 MS only runs 39 seconds and includes a fs.

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:19 pm

I don't think I've heard either of those, before !

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:09 pm

the longer version is rather nice, is that availabe on cd??

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Sure..here`s the release of the long version

http://www.elvisoncd.com/EIGENECD_a-z/i ... ngtime.htm

Here you can listen to it..

http://jordans-elvis-world.com/audio/crying/13.ram

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:53 pm

snowbird1 wrote:the longer version is rather nice, is that availabe on cd??


If you want the longer version on CD, try to track down this release:

http://www.elvisoncd.com/EIGENECD_a-z/i ... riety4.htm

The sound is superior when compared to the 1994 "Crying Time In Vegas" and so is the artwork.

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 am

hm80ep wrote:
snowbird1 wrote:the longer version is rather nice, is that availabe on cd??


If you want the longer version on CD, try to track down this release:

http://www.elvisoncd.com/EIGENECD_a-z/i ... riety4.htm

The sound is superior when compared to the 1994 "Crying Time In Vegas" and so is the artwork.


thank you

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:11 am

Ciscoking wrote:Sure..here`s the release of the long version

http://www.elvisoncd.com/EIGENECD_a-z/i ... ngtime.htm

Here you can listen to it..

http://jordans-elvis-world.com/audio/crying/13.ram


and you too

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:05 am

What other CD's is this song on? I swear I have it on CD but I don't have any of the CD's discussed here.

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:33 am

Vegas Variety Vol. 4 is a very nice release indeed in great sound. WELL WORTH getting/tracking down a copy!~ :D

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:08 am

Dixieland Rocks wrote:What other CD's is this song on? I swear I have it on CD but I don't have any of the CD's discussed here.


www.elvisoncd.com/EIGENECD_a-z/import/W ... edthem.htm

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:35 am

Thank you all very much.....I really didn`t think the longest version was from 73 :oops: , I will try to get the Vegas Variety cd. This version of Crying time is a must have 8)

Re: Crying time...PUZZLE

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Many if not all Vegas performances were twice a day ,so it is possible that one is dinner and one is midnight.