Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

New FTD's

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 am

I believe the release date for the new FTD's FEIM and SAJ is April 9th. No mention or pre-order on the official site. Oh wait, nevermind!!

Re: New FTD's

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:34 am

steve in SC wrote:I believe the release date for the new FTD's FEIM and SAJ is April 9th. No mention or pre-order on the official site. Oh wait, nevermind!!

What do you mean "Oh wait, nevermind!!" ?

I just looked at the official site and couldn't find anything about them.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 am

Yea, why aren't they listed as pre-order!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:17 am

If you guys are talking about Shop Elvis - there is not consistency over there. It appears they still have the Aloha Legacy Edition as a pre-order. Sometimes they don't stock new FTD titles for several weeks after release, and other times they get their FTD stock as quickly as some European dealers.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:37 am

midnightx wrote:If you guys are talking about Shop Elvis - there is not consistency over there. It appears they still have the Aloha Legacy Edition as a pre-order. Sometimes they don't stock new FTD titles for several weeks after release, and other times they get their FTD stock as quickly as some European dealers.

But it WILL be there, right? I keep checking. FEIM-FTD: I want it SO bad!

rjm

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 pm

steve in SC wrote: SAJ

I'm embarrassed to write that I had to
think about that a little while.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:25 pm

iplayastrat wrote:

The Official Site of Elvis Presley Enterprise ( or Entertainment) is never fast to advertize FTD's releases. While all the other fan club websites make early pre-order annoucemenst, EPE seems to have forgotten that FTD releases are among the most important project in making a true archival legacy of the music Elvis did over his career. And this is why Elvis Presley became ELVIS, above all, Elvis was: A SINGER. Priority at Graceland now is not Elvis's music, it's making a Disney World of the myth and attract the biggest crowd possible. they are, if not more, as close to Colonel Parker as to Elvis. What was the motto again? "Taking Care Of Business". You got it and we get the point here. Lucky for us FTD will deliver all at the end.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:05 am

Blue River wrote:
steve in SC wrote:I believe the release date for the new FTD's FEIM and SAJ is April 9th. No mention or pre-order on the official site. Oh wait, nevermind!!

The "Oh wait, nevewrmind" is referring to we're talking about Shop Elvis. New FTD releases are not a big priority there.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 am

Just for fun I emailed Shop Elvis to see if I would get a response on why Aloha is still preorder and no preorder for the new FTDs?

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 am

steve in SC wrote:Just for fun I emailed Shop Elvis to see if I would get a response on why Aloha is still preorder and no preorder for the new FTDs?

I also emailed them on Friday about the FTD's

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:00 pm

This is the response I received to my inquiry:

"Hello,
Thanks for choosing ShopElvis.
We have not yet received any information from EPE on Elvis FTD releases for this month. Please check the website periodically for new product postings/updates and feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns".

Sincerely,

Customer Service
ShopElvis.com
Toll Free (US): 1-888-822-3584 (1-888-TCB ELVIS)
Outside the US: 001-(949)- 333-4819
Last edited by Dixieland Rocks on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

steve in SC wrote:
Blue River wrote:

The "Oh wait, nevewrmind" is referring to we're talking about Shop Elvis. New FTD releases are not a big priority there.

No, they're busy stocking up on Elvis ducks and potato heads right now.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 am

Well, shopelvis.com has the new FTD's listed but no way to order them yet.

It does say "May 2013" release date. Maybe they have been delayed (SUPRISE!) and it's still too early for preorder for shopelvis.

http://www.elvis.com/ftdreleases/60/Fro ... fault.aspx

http://www.elvis.com/ftdreleases/60/Sta ... fault.aspx

RKS

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:37 am

iplayastrat wrote:

You worked it out before I did ! I was too embarrassed to ask you ! :D

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 am

RKSNASHVILLE wrote:Well, shopelvis.com has the new FTD's listed but no way to order them yet.

It does say "May 2013" release date. Maybe they have been delayed (SUPRISE!) and it's still too early for preorder for shopelvis.

http://www.elvis.com/ftdreleases/60/Fro ... fault.aspx

http://www.elvis.com/ftdreleases/60/Sta ... fault.aspx

RKS

Thanks. That's a relief that they acknowledged them at least!

They're on an Aloha kick, especially with the geegaws they sell: dolls and stuff.

rjm

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:09 pm

Is the summier of 61 book also delayed to May?

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:14 pm

An FTD release delayed??? Surely not! :roll: Maybe the DVD with the book is being re-instated!! :smt002

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:18 pm

OK is this the coolest cover ever or what?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Yes, it's fantastic.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

elvis-fan wrote:OK is this the coolest cover ever or what?

Love it! 8), but I would have better liked if they had used the front cover picture of the PRS-279 SINGER PRESENTS ELVIS SINGING FLAMING STAR AND OTHERS Lp :wink:. Bye for now :smt006.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Would have looked better with the beer can cropped/airbrushed out.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 pm

I don't agree with u on that mic, I rather see elvis with a smile on that cover then with a serious look on his face.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Yep, it's pretty cool. By the way, does anyone know what drink it is that Elvis is holding?

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

hm80ep wrote:

Yep, it's pretty cool. By the way, does anyone know what drink it is that Elvis is holding?

Redbull?.:smt005. Bye for now :smt006.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 am

Any news in these escapes?