Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 pm

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
Delboy wrote:
Blue River wrote:
Delboy wrote:Put me on the list for a copy. It's great that writers share their experiences with fans before publishing their work. 8)

:shock: Put yourself on the list for a copy by ordering one. Mike didn't say he was giving away a copy. :facep:

How old are you? Three? Mike knows what I mean. I will be buying his book.

I'm at least three, but I lost count about 50 years ago! Glad you're buying the book. :wink:

You're over 50?

I look like I'm about 28 in my avatar... eh ?

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Very well done Mike and good luck with it :smt023

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:49 am

Outstanding. Congratulations. I'll be a buyer.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:57 am

Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
Delboy wrote:
Blue River wrote:
Delboy wrote:Put me on the list for a copy. It's great that writers share their experiences with fans before publishing their work. 8)

:shock: Put yourself on the list for a copy by ordering one. Mike didn't say he was giving away a copy. :facep:

How old are you? Three? Mike knows what I mean. I will be buying his book.

I'm at least three, but I lost count about 50 years ago! Glad you're buying the book. :wink:

You're over 50?

I look like I'm about 28 in my avatar... eh ?

I seriously thought you were probably early twenties, going by some of our....run-ins. That's the only reason why I asked.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:00 am

Congratulations Mike!

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:06 am

Mike Eder wrote:I want to say that I will be giving full credit to this board and also to those who have helped me directly with it. I really don't think I could have written something original without the insights I gained here.
http://www.amazon.com/Elvis-Music-FAQ-T ... =eder+Mike



Bravo, Mike Eder!

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:15 am

well done Mike Eder - Lookn out for it on Amazon - I'll buy it n treasure it -
The Very Best Of Luck in all ya prospects in future Mike My buddy - God Bles -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:18 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
Delboy wrote:
Blue River wrote:
Delboy wrote:Put me on the list for a copy. It's great that writers share their experiences with fans before publishing their work. 8)

:shock: Put yourself on the list for a copy by ordering one. Mike didn't say he was giving away a copy. :facep:

How old are you? Three? Mike knows what I mean. I will be buying his book.

I'm at least three, but I lost count about 50 years ago! Glad you're buying the book. :wink:

You're over 50?

I look like I'm about 28 in my avatar... eh ?

I seriously thought you were probably early twenties, going by some of our....run-ins. That's the only reason why I asked.

I seriously thought you were probably mid-teens, going by some of our... run-ins. :wink:

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 am

A PhD in my mid teens? Glad you thought I was capable of that!

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:18 am

Mike, congratulations on your book. Not easy at all to get something published in the current climate, either, especially as a first-time author. Nice work.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:39 am

Congratulations on the book deal, Mike. I've pre-ordered. Really looking forward to reading this one!

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:33 am

Great stuff Mike,I look forward to reading about my favourite subject-the music of Elvis Presley.Never mind the bollocks here's the reason we love Elvis-The music.

norrie

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 am

The Pirate wrote:Mike, it appears (looking at the pricing on the UK Amazon site) that it's currently being listed as an import. Is it likely there'll be a UK release, or should we just go ahead and order the US version?

It should be out in the UK and Europe at the same time. It probably will be the same printing as the US.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:50 am

Congratulations, Mike!
Am looking forwar to owning and reading this book.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:52 am

Well again I just want to say thank all of you for the support. I am thrilled to have reached this goal.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:23 am

Mike Eder wrote:I want to say that I will be giving full credit to this board and also to those who have helped me directly with it. I really don't think I could have written something original without the insights I gained here.
http://www.amazon.com/Elvis-Music-FAQ-T ... =eder+Mike

WOW! Congratulations Mike!!! I'll be looking for your book this October! ::rocks

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:36 pm

well done mike cant wait to get this book

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Congratulations, Mike.

A super achievement!

I will definitely be buying your book.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Well done Mike!

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:20 pm

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
Delboy wrote:
Blue River wrote:
Delboy wrote:Put me on the list for a copy. It's great that writers share their experiences with fans before publishing their work. 8)

:shock: Put yourself on the list for a copy by ordering one. Mike didn't say he was giving away a copy. :facep:

How old are you? Three? Mike knows what I mean. I will be buying his book.

I'm at least three, but I lost count about 50 years ago! Glad you're buying the book. :wink:

You're over 50?

I look like I'm about 28 in my avatar... eh ?

I seriously thought you were probably early twenties, going by some of our....run-ins. That's the only reason why I asked.


His identity is kept secret don't you know. No more questions! :smt003

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

Cool! 8). Will there be a hardback edition?. Thanks. Bye for now :smt006.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Mike Eder wrote:
The Pirate wrote:Mike, it appears (looking at the pricing on the UK Amazon site) that it's currently being listed as an import. Is it likely there'll be a UK release, or should we just go ahead and order the US version?

It should be out in the UK and Europe at the same time. It probably will be the same printing as the US.

Thanks. Probably best to wait a while then and see what happens. If I order the import it may delay receipt.

What about a Kindle edition?

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:20 am

Congrats! Pre-ordered mine.

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am

I will be happy to order one.

Thanks for letting us know about it.

::rocks

Re: Proud to announce my first book. Elvis Music FAQ

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 am

It is going to be out in paperback not hardback. It's the format of series and they are made well. There should be a Kindle version out around the same time.