Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Elvis - The Voice

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:17 am

trouble_jw wrote:Do people think a more "powerful" selection would be better?

The people have spoken!

;-)

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:53 pm

"Do people think a more "powerful" selection would be better?"

Just a thought - out of many suggestions you already received - perhaps it's nice to show in the very first track where he was coming from (voice and use of voice wise) by starting of with My Happiness?

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:55 pm

MikeFromHolland wrote:"Do people think a more "powerful" selection would be better?"

Just a thought - out of many suggestions you already received - perhaps it's nice to show in the very first track where he was coming from (voice and use of voice wise) by starting of with My Happiness?

Not a bad idea!

Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Its a matter of time

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:18 pm

I have just about finished the final track list....and I hope you will be as pleased with it as I am. There will also be a few surprises featuring on the album that I'm quite excited about.....but thats just me! ::rocks

More details to follow very soon!

Re: I proudly present...ELVIS - THE VOICE....Now available!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:04 pm

HI all

Please see main article for all info and download options (if you so wish).

Re: I proudly present...ELVIS:THE VOICE....Now available for

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Brilliant selection Jason and Rob - ty so much in sharing this -
awesome as always -TCE4Ever - Listening ta it now ty so much
::rocks

Its awesom -well done guys -

listening now to it

its brilliant
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by karlos on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Your welcome!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:12 pm

i wish i could download this and print out a cover and disc. but this pc would Fool and die if i did. would like to add it to my library.
joe

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Fantastic teamwork! Will enjoy the result, now downloading. Thank you!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Congratulations and thanks for the download.

I've listened to several tracks and the sound is superb. So glad you chose the overdubbed Trilogy from This Is Elvis - it's my favourite version.

It's an excellent compilation and, though you cannot please everyone, it's nice to see things like Tell Me Why, Any Way You Want Me and I Really Don't Want To Know included. It's a pity Doin' The Best I Can isn't there but, on balance, you've done a great job.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Proud to be part of this great compilation ::rocks , lookin' out to the next one:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 pm

MikeFromHolland wrote:Fantastic teamwork! Will enjoy the result, now downloading. Thank you!

Hope you enjoy! :) Please let me know.

Steve Morse wrote:Congratulations and thanks for the download.

I've listened to several tracks and the sound is superb. So glad you chose the overdubbed Trilogy from This Is Elvis - it's my favourite version.

It's an excellent compilation and, though you cannot please everyone, it's nice to see things like Tell Me Why, Any Way You Want Me and I Really Don't Want To Know included. It's a pity Doin' The Best I Can isn't there but, on balance, you've done a great job.

Really glad you liked it! I love the version of Trilogy also, think the overdubs complement it. I was gonna use Doin' The Best I Can' but in the end choose pocketful of rainbows!

retroaudio wrote:Proud to be part of this great compilation ::rocks , lookin' out to the next one:

The 50s masters will be an awesome collection my friend.
Last edited by trouble_jw on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:32 am

ok, 4th file share site of the night, hope this works!

Please let me know any issues

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:33 am

trouble_jw wrote:
MikeFromHolland wrote:Fantastic teamwork! Will enjoy the result, now downloading. Thank you!

Hope you enjoy! :) Please let me know.

Steve Morse wrote:Congratulations and thanks for the download.

Really glad you liked it! I love the version of Trilogy also, think the overdubs complement it. I was gonna use Doin' The Best I Can' but in the end choose pocketful of rainbows!

retroaudio wrote:Proud to be part of this great compilation ::rocks , lookin' out to the next one:

The 50s masters will be an awesome collection my friend.

Lookn forward to the 50s set Jason ty for Elvis The Voice - Its brilliant - keep up grt work guys - Yu and Rob - Great sound and sets -God Bles yu both -TCE4Ever -

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:34 am

you are always welcome Karlos

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 am

trouble_jw wrote:you are always welcome Karlos

Ty Jason -TCE4Ever ::rocks

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:49 am

hello! Great Album but the download is not possible.

trouble_jw wrote:ok, 4th file share site of the night, hope this works!

Please let me know any issues

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:57 am

Sorry! Leave it with me....
Anybody recommend a good sharing site? My usuals are playing up!

Re: I proudly present...ELVIS:THE VOICE....available very so

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:50 am

Both links (mp3 and wav) worked for me. So don't know what was wrong with those links?

This might be a good alternative: https://mega.co.nz

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:04 am

While it's almost perverse that one of the sessions which finds Presley in great voice (the HGTA sessions) barely gets a nod, it has to be said that the track listing is very nice - and refreshing to find some forgotten fan favourites and hidden gems getting a nod ahead of the rehash of the same old hits. I'm sure it's a very nice listen.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:35 am

OH your killing me !
Joe K

Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:42 pm

MikeFromHolland wrote:Both links (mp3 and wav) worked for me. So don't know what was wrong with those links?

This might be a good alternative: https://mega.co.nz

Many thanks, gonna try that now. My dropbox sharing was blocked due to a large amount of traffic on my behalf lol.

poormadpeter wrote:While it's almost perverse that one of the sessions which finds Presley in great voice (the HGTA sessions) barely gets a nod, it has to be said that the track listing is very nice - and refreshing to find some forgotten fan favourites and hidden gems getting a nod ahead of the rehash of the same old hits. I'm sure it's a very nice listen.

Thanks for the kind words! I did select a couple from the HGTA sessions (HGTA and Stand By Me) but instead choose to go for the songs from the same session 'Love Letters' and later on the next year with 'You'll Never Walk Alone'.

Re: ELVIS:THE VOICE....Now! New Links!

Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 pm

Ok all, I have posted 2 sets of links.....I hope at least one pair work for you! Please let me know.

Re: ELVIS:THE VOICE....Available Now! New Links!

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Cheers guys, great work from all .......... only admission i can see is with all the talk of LYG 68 version, being the next remix, would have been nice to see something special done with it and added, perhaps a job for our Jimmy ?