Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: ELVIS:THE VOICE....Available Now! New Links!

Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:01 pm

:D now it works
Thanks trouble_jw
great Album

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:36 pm

dennyelvis wrote:Cheers guys, great work from all .......... only admission i can see is with all the talk of LYG 68 version, being the next remix, would have been nice to see something special done with it and added, perhaps a job for our Jimmy ?

Watch this space.
Glad u like it man

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:36 pm

HAWEF wrote::D now it works
Thanks trouble_jw
great Album

Thank u! And of course u r welcome.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 am

:D

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:57 am

Hope everyone is enjoying the album.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Sure do! I spend about 18 hours a week in my car, and this cd-set is my absolute favorite for listening while on the road. The sound is superb. Crisp, clear, full, well balanced, a treat to my ears.

I don't have the cover printed or anything, but it sure looks better than most of the regular releases. Fantastic work on that one as well.

After listening the cd's several times, I started noticing a few "Voices" of Elvis are missing. At times I was expecting them - for all songs are in chronicle order - but they didn't come. "Voices" I started to miss after a while:

- the vulnerable, inexperienced voice that can be heard on I Love You Because and Harbor Lights
- the uptempo style of Baby, Let's Play House (with the 'hick-ups') or Good Rockin' Tonight
- the fast and rather high rock song voice of My Baby Left Me
- the fast tempo rock numbers ('voices') of Blue Suede Shoes, or Shake, Rattle and Roll etc.
- the rough voice of songs like Hound Dog, Jailhouse Rock, Long Tall Sally, One Night (With You) etc.
- the softened popsong kinda voice of Teddy Bear and Lover Doll
- the 1963 rock voice of Memphis Tennessee
- I also started to miss an uptempo Gospel with interaction between front voice and the group, like Bossom Of Abraham, I John or even If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side
- the somewhat restricted voice (or a voice that's hold back, don't know if you know what I mean) of Burning Love
- the "Sammy Davis Jr kinda voice" (don't know how else to explain) of Talk In Your Sleep, I Got A Feelin' In My Body or Promised Land

No complain. It would have made the set into a 3-cd one if all of Elvis' 'voices' would have been covered. He just had so many!

Thanks again for the listening pleasure! I'm sure it will stay my favorite for a lot more kilometers...

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 pm

MikeFromHolland wrote:

Sure do! I spend about 18 hours a week in my car, and this cd-set is my absolute favorite for listening while on the road. The sound is superb. Crisp, clear, full, well balanced, a treat to my ears.

I don't have the cover printed or anything, but it sure looks better than most of the regular releases. Fantastic work on that one as well.

After listening the cd's several times, I started noticing a few "Voices" of Elvis are missing. At times I was expecting them - for all songs are in chronicle order - but they didn't come. "Voices" I started to miss after a while:

- the vulnerable, inexperienced voice that can be heard on I Love You Because and Harbor Lights
- the uptempo style of Baby, Let's Play House (with the 'hick-ups') or Good Rockin' Tonight
- the fast and rather high rock song voice of My Baby Left Me
- the fast tempo rock numbers ('voices') of Blue Suede Shoes, or Shake, Rattle and Roll etc.
- the rough voice of songs like Hound Dog, Jailhouse Rock, Long Tall Sally, One Night (With You) etc.
- the softened popsong kinda voice of Teddy Bear and Lover Doll
- the 1963 rock voice of Memphis Tennessee
- I also started to miss an uptempo Gospel with interaction between front voice and the group, like Bossom Of Abraham, I John or even If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side
- the somewhat restricted voice (or a voice that's hold back, don't know if you know what I mean) of Burning Love
- the "Sammy Davis Jr kinda voice" (don't know how else to explain) of Talk In Your Sleep, I Got A Feelin' In My Body or Promised Land

No complain. It would have made the set into a 3-cd one if all of Elvis' 'voices' would have been covered. He just had so many!

Thanks again for the listening pleasure! I'm sure it will stay my favorite for a lot more kilometers...

Wow, thats great to read. Honestly. Thanks for the kins words and also feedback.
I took the decision to leave off up tempo songs and focus on the ballads/meaningful songs for a couple of reasons. Firstly to keep the feeling of the album consistant with each track complimenting the next. Also I have in mind a follow up this for future release, focusing on the rock/uptempo voice of Elvis......Which will be awesome!

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 pm

I took the decision to leave off up tempo songs and focus on the ballads/meaningful songs for a couple of reasons

I understand. And it works for me :-). Looking forward to anything that's coming up from you guys. Makes my life on the road a lot more pleasant!

Cheers!

Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

MikeFromHolland wrote:
I took the decision to leave off up tempo songs and focus on the ballads/meaningful songs for a couple of reasons

I understand. And it works for me :-). Looking forward to anything that's coming up from you guys. Makes my life on the road a lot more pleasant!

Cheers!

Happy to help!

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Anymore thoughts on this album?

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Great Job Trouble_JW ::rocks

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:Great Job Trouble_JW ::rocks

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Agreed, but asking for a KEY today and download not working.

Was ok last night but of all things my ISP failed half way through!

Cheers, Piers

Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:21 pm

PiersEIN wrote:

Agreed, but asking for a KEY today and download not working.

Was ok last night but of all things my ISP failed half way through!

Cheers, Piers

On both links?

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:44 am

I also can't download the 2nd part - it is asking for a decryption key :(

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 am

How strange. Anyone who wants the album please PM me

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:50 am

trouble_jw wrote: Anyone who wants the album please PM me

Is this in flac or mp3?
Links would be cool :)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 pm

I predominately use high quality mp3 but also have WAVE files. Have replied to PM.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:18 pm

trouble_jw wrote:I predominately use high quality mp3 but also have WAVE files. Have replied to PM.

Wave would be best....PM sendt. :)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Done! :D