Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Question about EIC

Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:35 pm

nevermind wrote:Indeed! Unbelievable.

What dr. crap don't seem to understand, the people/audience didn't have the knowledge/facts that are known now (present day) about EP's situation as a whole, in 1977.

You can put the man down over and over again, about EIC. It will never change history.

Evidently, you are quite the expert on putting "put the man down over and over again..." ;-)

Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:43 pm

The constant bickering on this board is pointless and annoying.

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:28 pm

SteveFBS wrote:The constant bickering on this board is pointless and annoying.

First post? Add some good ones of your own to dilute the "constant bickering on this board."

:wink:

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:18 am

sweetangeline wrote:best picture quality I have ever seen, to bad the performance isn`t :wink:

Looks like the fans disagree with you. 8)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:20 am

fg76 wrote:Actually it is not that bad of performance if you don't watch.

Lets see footage of yourself getting people more excited, do you have any!? :facep: 8)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:24 am

The "people" that put Elvis down with completely ignorant comments, please show some amazing footage of yourself showing the world how it's done! 8)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:24 am

ian wrote:
sweetangeline wrote:best picture quality I have ever seen, to bad the performance isn`t :wink:

Looks like the fans disagree with you. 8)

oh well that`s life, were all intitled to our opinions but as far as anything IN CONCERT, I`ll take `69 - `72 any day of the week over this clip, but i do accept it for what it is...Elvis In Trouble!!

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:27 am

Totally!

::rocks

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:40 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:

What dr. crap don't seem to understand, the people/audience didn't have the knowledge/facts that are known now (present day) about EP's situation as a whole, in 1977.

You can put the man down over and over again, about EIC. It will never change history.

Evidently, you are quite the expert on putting "put the man down over and over again..." ;-)

Let me remind you on one of your comment about EIC: ''dead man walking''

Not the most respectful comment. With you, it's common.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:45 am

nevermind wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Yes, my keen observations about Elvis Presley are as common as your unceasing put-downs directed towards me.

I wish you would come here and quote me out of context more often. It's fun. ;-)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:48 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
nevermind wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Yes, my keen observations about Elvis Presley are as common as your unceasing put-downs directed towards me.
I wish you would come here and quote me out of context more often. It's fun. ;-)

Sort of like how you took what elvisalisellers wrote out of context on the 'Change Of Habit' thread? :wink:

Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:50 am

Blue River wrote:Sort of like how you took what elvisalisellers wrote out of context on the 'Change Of Habit' thread? :wink:

Not even. Have a happy!

Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:58 am

Okay.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:26 pm

lpa wrote:
stevelecher wrote:That footage is totally Elvis In Concert and not CBS tapes.

what's the difference? I thought EIC was taped by CBS.

you sound like a newbie, but i don´t want you to die stupid (as we say in germany).

"elvis in concert" is the 45 min. (more or less) tv special, which aired first on october 3rd 1977 (and has never been released officially).
the "cbs tapes" are the (more or less) complete concerts from omaha and rapid city (that were mixed into "eic"); never released officially, but unofficially as a video bootleg in the late 90s.

lpa wrote:
stevelecher wrote: why the quality is so good. Thanks for starting a worthless, valueless thread.

Oh, you're perfectly welcome. I'm sorry I can't compete with your million dollar threads.
good reply - touché! ::rocks

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:47 pm

lpa wrote:

stevelecher wrote: why the quality is so good. Thanks for starting a worthless, valueless thread.

Oh, you're perfectly welcome. I'm sorry I can't compete with your million dollar threads.

Read the whole thread and tell me I'm wrong.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:57 pm

If it doesn't stop are you gonna kick some EIC ass?

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:33 pm

ian wrote:
fg76 wrote:Actually it is not that bad of performance if you don't watch.

Lets see footage of yourself getting people more excited, do you have any!? :facep: 8)

It´s a bit dangerous to judge an performance by the reaction of the audience. For example, Elvis gig in Rapid city was far better, but the audience seemed to be more reserved than in Omaha. The worst example must be Adolf Hitler: Not good at all, but very entusiastic audience...(no tha wasn´t a good example at all) :smt002

Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:17 pm

dreambear wrote:The worst example must be Adolf Hitler: Not good at all, but very entusiastic audience...(no tha wasn´t a good example at all) :smt002

ahem ... no, it wasn´t.

(i know, i shouldn´t have posted these, but i couldn´t resist googeling ... ) :oops:

Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:57 am

I thought "Adolf In Concert" was a great show. When Hitler appeard on stage at the Olympia Stadium in Berlin (wearing his famous "Uniform Suit") the audience went wild. But I have to admit, that his WW2-Tour was not a real success. It started out very well but in the end it just died. :smt002

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:39 pm

robg wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Totally!

He's talking about you numb nuts. :lol: :oops: :wink:

How dare he talk about my numb nuts! ;-)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 am

A. C. van Kuijk wrote:I thought "Adolf In Concert" was a great show. When Hitler appeard on stage at the Olympia Stadium in Berlin (wearing his famous "Uniform Suit") the audience went wild. But I have to admit, that his WW2-Tour was not a real success. It started out very well but in the end it just died. :smt002

You're right.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:29 am

Never have I ever found a reason to compare "Elvis In Concert" with the Third Reich.

But this is what makes FECC so ... unique. ;-)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 am

Since this thread is in fact becoming a cesspool of piss fights, here's my 2 cents..

Marilyn Elvis Manson !
:shock: :shock:

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 am

Wow, after the conversation on this particular thread, I feel motivated to find a Donny and Marie or Burl Ives web site. :shock:

rlj
Last edited by rlj4ep on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:20 am

stevelecher wrote:
lpa wrote:

Read the whole thread and tell me I'm wrong.

Done. You're wrong. :smt002