Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Rita Moreno mentions Elvis in new book

Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
karlos wrote:Absolute B.S.
Rita never evr dated Elvis - total Crap from a co star who is selling her biography just ta make megabucks -

Perhaps she will get Less than 50,000 Copies Sold - Lol
I certainly aint interested in this tripe - Ty very much - Lmao :smt003 :smt003

Can you try a little harder, karlos?

It is a FACT that they dated. They are mentioned being together in the press back in early 1957.

It is also a FACT that Rita Moreno is one of the most acclaimed actresses of the past fifty years.

I posted all this information above. Your post tells me you don't care what others write on this forum. I hope I am wrong.

.....Ok Doc i will try harder in future - Btw - i do respect an care about other fans topics and comments and what they write on this forum - Please for give me because at the moment im sufffring from - COPD and im unwell
- I didnt mean any harm to any one or to you - on this board okay -
Ty Doc for ya info on this board - Bye for now
:smt006

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:58 am

karlos wrote:.....Ok Doc i will try harder in future - Btw - i do respect an care about other fans topics and comments and what they write on this forum - Please for give me because at the moment im sufffring from - COPD and im unwell
Ty Doc for ya info on this board - Bye for now :smt006

Sorry to read of your issues with COPD. I hope you feel better. Thank you for your reply. What was also bothersome was how harsh your comments were about Moreno as a person -- I hope you will scale that back as well in the future. Save the vitriol for the real bad guys.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 am

Hey Karlos - hope you feel better: that's a tough thing you're dealing with. Don't worry: the only person, besides your usually sweet self, more beloved here, is, of course, Rob!

Seriously, people really like you a lot. :)

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 pm

I guess this proves that Elvis wasn't a sex maniac after all and did indeed cross the race line as she was Puerto rican and not white. The next time someone says that he never dated outside of his race then they can point to Rita Moreno as evidence.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 pm

SuspiciousMind wrote:I guess this proves that Elvis wasn't a sex maniac after all and did indeed cross the race line as she was Puerto rican and not white. The next time someone says that he never dated outside of his race then they can point to Rita Moreno as evidence.

Elvis wasn't ever a sex maniac, but he did love the girls quite a bit.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
karlos wrote:.....Ok Doc i will try harder in future - Btw - i do respect an care about other fans topics and comments and what they write on this forum - Please for give me because at the moment im sufffring from - COPD and im unwell
Ty Doc for ya info on this board - Bye for now :smt006

Sorry to read of your issues with COPD. I hope you feel better. Thank you for your reply. What was also bothersome was how harsh your comments were about Moreno as a person -- I hope you will scale that back as well in the future. Save the vitriol for the real bad guys.

Ty Doc for understanding - Ok I know now of Rita Moreno -
I Didnt mean any thing by my comments OK Doc - I apologise -
Ok- i was on stronger tabs that day when i wrote it and I werent being my self -
Im restn more these days Doc - and Ill do my very best in being positive okay
and not by me being negative

- Btw - I like all ya posts Doc - Keep up ya good work -

And ty to rjm too for ya concern and comments
about my welfare - Ty all for best wishes -
I will do my very best here in future folks -
::rocks :smt007 :smt007
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm

karlos wrote:I Didnt mean any thing by my comments OK Doc - I apologise -
Ok- i was on stronger tabs that day when i wrote it and I werent being my self -
and not by me being negative ...

No apologies necessary, many here are far, far worse. ;-)

I hope you are well soon.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
karlos wrote:I Didnt mean any thing by my comments OK Doc - I apologise -
and not by me being negative ...

No apologies necessary, many here are far, far worse. ;-)

I hope you are well soon.

Ty Doc - enjoy ya week - Speak soon here -God Bless ya Doc - ::rocks

Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 am

SuspiciousMind wrote:I guess this proves that Elvis wasn't a sex maniac after all and did indeed cross the race line as she was Puerto rican and not white. The next time someone says that he never dated outside of his race then they can point to Rita Moreno as evidence.

I just asked Google her age, and it answered politely. She's over 4 years older than him!! No wonder. He was intimidated. He generally didn't date older women!

(The sandwich was likely a hamburger. That cliché sandwich is stuck in people's minds.)

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:00 am

rjm wrote:

I just asked Google her age, and it answered politely. She's over 4 years older than him!! No wonder. He was intimidated. He generally didn't date older women!

(The sandwich was likely a hamburger. That cliché sandwich is stuck in people's minds.)

Probably so.