Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

the jungle room sessions vol 2

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi anybody eles heard the rumour the next ftds will be gi blues vol 2 and jungle room sessions vol 2? if this it true i look forward to getting them

Jess wade

Re: the jungle room sessions vol 2

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 pm

i havent heard anything thanks

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 pm

i dont think nobody eles have heard the rumor regards

Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 am

jess wade wrote:Hi anybody eles heard the rumour the next ftds will be gi blues vol 2 and jungle room sessions vol 2? if this it true i look forward to getting them

Jess wade

I think you are the only one......

Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 am

i got a flyer from the fan club

Jess wade

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:29 am

Why would they do Jungle room sessions volume 2 when they just released Elvis presley blvd, and Moody Blue is probably not far behind.

The jungle room sessions was done long before the classic albums idea came about.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 am

You start your april fools day joke early this year!

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:36 am

Moody blue will be out eventually. we have these sessions on the set Welcome to the jungle anyway.
I'd rather have From Elvis in Memphis or anything besides the Jungle room sessions they are boring,

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:44 am

ritchie valens wrote:Moody blue will be out eventually. we have these sessions on the set Welcome to the jungle anyway.
I'd rather have From Elvis in Memphis or anything besides the Jungle room sessions they are boring,

They are not boring to Elvis fans.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:51 am

I'm not obsessed over Jungle room sessions or Eic.Like most are on here.
More to Ep than 1977 era.obsessed much dudes? this site is good for smt173 .

Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:06 am

ritchie valens wrote:I'm not obsessed over Jungle room sessions or Eic.Like most are on here.
More to Ep than 1977 era.obsessed much dudes? this site is good for smt173 .

I'm not obsessed with it either, but I can find something about every movie, every tv special, every song, that I like.

Even if I don't like a particular song or movie, I have never found Elvis Presley to be boring.

Isn't there anything you can find about 1976 or 1977 that you DO like, just to be postive.

For example, Rags to Riches live at the new years show.

Or Unchained Melody?
My Way?
I really don't want to know?
Moody Blue?
She thinks I still care?

Do you like any of those songs at all?

Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Actually the trend that I've noticed is that some are obsessed with hating the 1976-77 period and believing that there was nothing good or interesting in those years. They then ridicule anyone with a view to the contrary. Same old pattern...

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:22 pm

FTD has stopped to release compilations like "The Jungle Room Sessions" a long time ago. There is not enough material to fill CDs of this kind and the Classic Album releases - at least not, since Ernst decided to issue them as double-discs.

So I agree that FTD will issue a Classic Album of "Moody Blue" and delete "The Jungle Room Sessions" from their catalogue.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:15 pm

jess wade wrote:i got a flyer from the fan club

Jess wade

Which 'fan club' in which country?

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:48 am

I have not heard anything in an official or unoffical manner. However, I would welcome both of the releases if indeed, they come to fruition.

rlj