Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: This is A Weird Feeling!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:50 am

Alexander , first of all i am not a missonary or what ever you think you need to label me , i am a american and proud of it . i do not find my post offensive at all and i do not apoligize for what i wrote or how i believe . get over it or under it as far as i am concerned . someone can post and say they are athiest and that is all ok but if i post and say that i belive in God and JESUS and the BIBLE . then i am in the wrong and all of a sudden somebody get's offended , i have my belief's and you have your's , i may not agree with you and what you say but i am not going to post and say that i offended . in america , good ol usa , and i guess several other countries also , count time 2013, 2012 , 2010 and so on by JESUS b.c and a.d. . if they do not believe in him and his existence , then why do they count time by him . that is my question . you believe any way you want that is your choice , do not belittle me or make rude comment's because you do not agree with what i believe . good day

Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:49 am

elviscollector101 wrote:... in america , good ol usa , and i guess several other countries also , count time 2013, 2012 , 2010 and so on by JESUS b.c and a.d. . if they do not believe in him and his existence , then why do they count time by him . that is my question ...

Well, when it comes to numbering the year, it's the way it's done, & we don't have any choice in the matter, do we ?

It's been decided that we're in 2013 now whether you're an Atheist, devout Catholic, Jewish or Agnostic........... it's a done deal & we're stuck with it.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 am

Gee.... I don't know.... Isn't all this a little OFF TOPIC?

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 am

My gosh, I'm just glad we don't have any other issues... :roll:

When I croak I certainly don't care anymore.

And one thing's for sure: there's nothing you can take with you (well, ummm, except maybe some Elvis stuff placed in your coffin :P ).

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:56 pm

It can't be true Rex wanted to burried with his collection can it

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 pm

ColinB wrote:
elviscollector101 wrote:... in america , good ol usa , and i guess several other countries also , count time 2013, 2012 , 2010 and so on by JESUS b.c and a.d. . if they do not believe in him and his existence , then why do they count time by him . that is my question ...

Well, when it comes to numbering the year, it's the way it's done, & we don't have any choice in the matter, do we ?

It's been decided that we're in 2013 now whether you're an Atheist, devout Catholic, Jewish or Agnostic........... it's a done deal & we're stuck with it.

Exactly! It's the way it's done and has zero to do with being a "believer" or not. Also, a lot of people/countries don't use the "before/after christ" anymore. But use a Non-Christian word (before/after calender time).