Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: STAR makes Madison Sq. Garden DVD

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:46 pm

So, does it include the footage ripped off from, er, I mean, originally included on "PFAP"?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 pm

I have not seen it yet , but I take it for granted that they have used the very best footage they could get hold of . That means without doubt that the footage from Prince From Another Planet must be the main structure and that other sources have been added to complete songs that were not filmed in their complte form by the fan who blessed us with the dvd in Like A Prince From Another Planet.

I think other people have already put songs like that on youtube. Maybe someone could provide a link ?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

splanky wrote:I think other people have already put songs like that on youtube. Maybe someone could provide a link ?

Along with a complete track list ?

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:39 am

No, tracklist is already out on the previous page . I meant one of the songs on youtube that someone (?) made from an incomplete song from Prince From Another Planet. I know I happened to see one before Christmas last year.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:18 pm

I found Polk Salad Annie on youtube .This is PFAP version where black spaces have been filled in from other sources. Very noticable during the instrumental part . Obviously the person who filmed this part of the song was sitting closer to the stage , because you can see Elvis quite close-up .

Elvis Polk Salad Annie ( New Madison .......... ) is where I found this. This is probably different from the STAR version , but you get the idea how this can be done.

Really looking forward to getting The Unreachable Star !!!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm

splanky wrote:No, tracklist is already out on the previous page . I meant one of the songs on youtube that someone (?) made from an incomplete song from Prince From Another Planet. I know I happened to see one before Christmas last year.

I made a few, before christmas (Elvisdinnershow) But i got deleted on that account

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 am

Any updates on this? I'm really curious to see how this one turns out. If it's as good as I'm hoping, I will definitely make a purchase.

Did any other fans get this yet? Is there a sample of a song from different sources?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:43 am

I just took a chance and ordered this.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 am

From what I hear, James, it's not much of a chance. I am told that it is quite enjoyable.

I have a copy coming myself.