Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

STAR makes Madison Sq. Garden DVD

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 pm

It has finally leaked out that STAR has managed to make a new DVD with all available footage from many different sources and completely re-assembled the Madison Square Garden shows from June 9 and 10 ,1972 . Seems like it will be available next week under the title of Unreachable Star .
I'm really lookig forward to getting this DVD as I'm growing tired of watching a black screen for most of the time when I play the dvd from A Prince From Another Planet .
Since I like a lot of STAR's dvds , I expect to be pleased this time too . Not least , because they have edited the soundtrack for the best possible sound .

Re: STAR makes Madison Sq. Garden DVD

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:06 pm

i see the dvd on ebay today

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Sounds good, I mostly enjoy STAR's work. The only thing i didnt like was ''Coming Home'' the dvd. that dvd contained same edits we already seen on their dvd's before.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 pm

elvisland ,
can you give us a link . I'm unable to find it on ebay.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:36 pm

would like to buy it. any direct link to the star people?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:38 pm

I wished star made their own website, be more handy to make ur purchase. i saw the on tour dvd for above 11 dollars, while star notes on ''live spirits'' ''If you bought this dvd above 10 euro's.. u got ripped off!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Does this new DVD also have direct love messages to Chuck Berry as well ? Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:29 pm

From press release:

STAR has done its job by redoing the MSG footage from scratch, although still no complete show… an incredible 41 minute feature will blow you away, and lets you enjoy the show how it was ment to be!

Footage used from 3 shows and several sources creates the ultimate MSG experience.

Also included on this dvd are MSG clips previously released on different STAR releases, now together on one disc, and some incredible footage from Opening Night (June 9)

Main Program:
(re-edited footage, excellent sound and picture)
Also Sprach Zarathustra/That´s All Right/Proud Mary/Never Been to Spain/You´ve Lost That Lovin´ Feelin´/Polk Salad Annie/Heartbreak Hotel
The Impossible Dream/Hound Dog/I´ll Remember You/Suspicious Minds
An American Trilogy/I Can´t Stop Loving You/Can´t Help Falling in Love
For the Good Times(Elvis receives gold records)
Running Time 41:29 minutes

June 9, 1972 evening (re-edited, original sound/picture)
Jackie Kahane/Sweet Inspirations/ Also Sprach Zarathustra/
That´s All Right/Proud Mary/Polk Salad Annie
Running Time 8:44 minutes

June 10, 1972 afternoon (previously released on Live Spirits Continued)
Also Sprach Zarathustra/That´s All Right/Polk Salad Annie
Hound Dog/Ill Remember You/An American Trilogy/
Can´t Help Falling in Love
Running Time 16:50 minutes

June 10, 1972 evening (previously released on Through My Eyes)
Interview/ That´s All Right/Proud Mary/The Impossible Dream
Running Time 13:47 minutes

Bonus:
Until It´s Time for You to Go/Reconsider Baby/I Can´t Stop Loving You
Running Time 4:16 minutes

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 pm

A free download will do not worth spending any more money on this footage, especially if its just a dvdr
Last edited by E-1 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 am

hi he comes under the name on ebay heisjusttheking3 but the dvd i seen today is gone now but there will be more on there from him ive had bits an bobs of him hope this helps :D

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 am

Oh , boy ! Did it really go that fast ? I was under the impression it would be released in just a few more days.
Very rapid auction it seems to me. How much did it go for ?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:46 am

hi splanky there is another set on there from the same person the price £12.88 plus 3.25 p.p and it ends in 23 hours also its from the netherlands buy it now auction so be quick take care

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:00 am

Is the 19- minute presser going to be included :? It would be most unfortunate not to.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:04 am

so that guy will be busy burning DVD-R's once gets a copy or downloads a copy, easy money.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:34 am

I have searched through ebay , but darn if I can find it . Is it under music or other groupings ? Is it ebay.de ,or fr. or co.uk or com ?
In other words , where can I find it ?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 am

splanky wrote:I have searched through ebay , but darn if I can find it . Is it under music or other groupings ? Is it ebay.de ,or fr. or co.uk or com ?

Just fill in his username on google put the word ebay after it, and u'll find his channel on ebay

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:01 am

splanky wrote:I have searched through ebay , but darn if I can find it . Is it under music or other groupings ? Is it ebay.de ,or fr. or co.uk or com ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-Presley-The-Unreachable-Star-INCREDIBLE-dvd-Elvis-at-Madison-S-Garden-/251224956443?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 am

E-1 wrote:A free download will do not worth spending any more money on this footage, especially if its gust a dvdr

Maybe, but will do not worth gust a dvdr if we spend more money too?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 am

Rob wrote:
E-1 wrote:A free download will do not worth spending any more money on this footage, especially if its gust a dvdr

Maybe, but will do not worth gust a dvdr if we spend more money too?

I'm glad you can communicate with him Rob 'cause I was lost???

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:33 am

E-1 wrote:A free download will do not worth spending any more money on this footage, especially if its gust a dvdr.

I gust I will be getting this afterall because it gusts has a Chuck Berry comment in it. I gust gotta have it.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:44 am

If you get a copy put it up on YT so people like me can download it :D

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:46 pm

TCK-KING ,
Thanks a lot , your link worked. But alas, I was too late , it was already sold . But I could see the digi-pack cover and front picture.
So just a little more patience and I will soon have it .

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Glad the footage is going to be seen properly now.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Interested to know if this "Star" release is from the same people that produced the Star releases from the 80's and 90's? As this is a bootleg, can't anyone use that name??

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:44 pm

[quote="TCB-FAN"]Does this new DVD also have direct love messages to Chuck Berry as well ? Valentine's Day is just around the corner.[/quote]

...and are there any bits of 1973 footage included, or slowed down parts???!! :facep: