Off Topic Messages

Where is Rex Martin ?

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Has anybody out there any idea where he is....? Is all fine with him..?
Seems like nobody can reach him..he is not active on his site..doesn`t answer pm`s..nothing..
I am a bit concerned...

Anybody..???

Re: Where is Rex Martin ?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 am

Rex martin is sick at the moment, I'll hope he recover soon
Rex when you read this get well soon

Rex has a great site http://elvismomentsintime.freeforums.org/index.php

Re: Where is Rex Martin ?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:18 am

stayawayjoe001 wrote:Rex martin is sick at the moment, I'll hope he recover soon
Rex when you read this get well soon

Rex has a great site http://elvismomentsintime.freeforums.org/index.php


Have you spoken to him?

Re: Where is Rex Martin ?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:36 am

oh whats he sick with anyone know

Re: Where is Rex Martin ?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Honky Tonk Angel wrote:
stayawayjoe001 wrote:Rex martin is sick at the moment, I'll hope he recover soon
Rex when you read this get well soon

Rex has a great site http://elvismomentsintime.freeforums.org/index.php


you spoken to him?



email

Rex is one of the pearls in the kings crown

Re: Where is Rex Martin ?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:41 pm

stayawayjoe001 wrote:
Honky Tonk Angel wrote:
stayawayjoe001 wrote:Rex martin is sick at the moment, I'll hope he recover soon
Rex when you read this get well soon

Rex has a great site http://elvismomentsintime.freeforums.org/index.php


you spoken to him?



email

Rex is one of the pearls in the kings crown


Can I ask when you last actually heard from him please?

Re: Where is Rex Martin ?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Honky Tonk Angel wrote:
stayawayjoe001 wrote:
Honky Tonk Angel wrote:
stayawayjoe001 wrote:Rex martin is sick at the moment, I'll hope he recover soon
Rex when you read this get well soon

Rex has a great site http://elvismomentsintime.freeforums.org/index.php


you spoken to him?



email

Rex is one of the pearls in the kings crown


Can I ask when you last actually heard from him please?


january 10
He has Helped us whit a project we have done.