Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Shakin' Hands In Ashville July,23 1975 Remastered for FECC

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 pm

:D I hope you all appriciate this, I remastered the complete show.
Its A Great show, I'm also getting handier in Photoshop to create CD Covers, Both took alot of time,.
All enjoy this great Elvis Show!, Excuse the little spelling error on the back cover and the spelling on Ashville, I forgot it had to be spelled ''Asheville'' i by exident spelled Recods instead of records lol

In Mp3 320kb's
Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!BlJTnTZZ!ViUf40ERM ... SLlWaU40H8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Shakin' Hands In Ashville July,23 1975 Remastered for FE

Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Just curious, what did your remastering consist of? Did you have to speed correct any of the tracks?

Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 pm

Mike C wrote:Just curious, what did your remastering consist of? Did you have to speed correct any of the tracks?

Speed correcting no, I used the Gyrating Asheville CD, Then Remastered every track separatly, Using Adobe Audition CS6, Using the Mastering Tool (so u can go through the frequenzies to see where u can hear elvis more clearly, using a Multiband compressor for a little bit off hiss reduction, using 30 band equalizers, and a little bit ReverB.
all to improve the quality of the audience recording.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:43 am

Why did you use a photo from the next night(24th) on the bottom of the back? Thanks for this!!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:11 am

steve in SC wrote:Why did you use a photo from the next night(24th) on the bottom of the back? Thanks for this!!

Because i thought it was a nice picture.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 am

Thank you very much for this and your great work on this.