Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Retro-Audio & trouble_jw: Madison Square Garden vol. 10

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 pm

THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN REMASTERS vol. 10,
This one sould be out last year because of it's 40th anniversary.

Used for the eveningshow the latest Vic Anesini remastered source. (end announcement used from PFAP)
for the afternoon show i used the Dennis Farrante remix.
Do love both quitte alot above the PFAP remixes by Michael Brauer.

Interested? send Me or trouble_jw a PM vor the links
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Retro-Audio & trouble_jw: Madison Square Garden vol. 10

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Thanks for links....will give it a listen later on :)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Thanks retroaudio for links - Ill chec it later - You and Jason rocks - have a grt week buddy - Keep up ya good work- Love em all - ::rocks

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 am

I'm quite happy with "A Price from another planet" mixes and mastering. It can't get any better than that.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:58 am

Thanks for links....
The sound on all Volumes of the remasters cd´s are really great! Many thanks for your good work. :D

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 am

Tony.. wrote:I'm quite happy with "A Price from another planet" mixes and mastering. It can't get any better than that.

That Will Always be a matter of taste, Same as my Way of reworking the sound.

I don't like the orchestra is mixed to the center On pfap , and the lack of dynamics.
Where is jerry Sheff On for "for the good times" for example

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:32 am

Tony.. wrote:I'm quite happy with "A Price from another planet" mixes and mastering. It can't get any better than that.

Have you heard the Legacy edition ?
Answer - Yes it does.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:44 am

Thanks Retro Rob

Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:05 pm

retroaudio wrote:

I don't like the orchestra is mixed to the center On pfap , and the lack of dynamics.

Is it done from the master tapes in a professional studio? :wink:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Tony.. wrote:
retroaudio wrote:

Is it done from the master tapes in a professional studio? :wink:

Vic did a much better job IMO

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Who in the hell is this and what did you do with Tony?!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Rob wrote:

It REALLY is me!!! I'm POSITIVE!! :P

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Tony.. wrote:
Rob wrote:

Tony I feel that you should be appreciative of some fans work - I certainly love retro audios and trouble -jw's work on all cds that have kindly remixed and shared with us all here on this forum -

Even tho PFAP is a worldwide release -You should like as a fan of other fans workand attempts on their projects
- What dya think -

Retro audio and trouble -jw have kindly remixed and shared many with us here in the past - They sure are good in all their work -

To - Retro Audio and Trouble _jw - I speak in behalf of my self and many fans here that we love ya work -
Keep up the good work and God Bless You Both - ::rocks

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 pm

karlos wrote:
Tony.. wrote:
Rob wrote:

Tony I feel that you should be appreciative of some fans work - I certainly love retro audios and trouble -jw's work on all cds that have kindly remixed and shared with us all here on this forum -

Even tho PFAP is a worldwide release -You should like as a fan of other fans workand attempts on their projects
- What dya think -

Retro audio and trouble -jw have kindly remixed and shared many with us here in the past - They sure are good in all their work -

To - Retro Audio and Trouble _jw - I speak in behalf of my self and many fans here that we love ya work -
Keep up the good work and God Bless You Both - ::rocks

At a time when many are struggling for shelf space, struggling to keep up with all the expensive FTD books and cd's that are coming out, and also collecting vintage and rare Elvis items, I want to avoid having 30 different sounding versions of everything. I am quite happy with the new PFAP sound quality and / or the Legacy version. One could create HUNDREDS of different sounding mixes of all 660 songs, but I really am happy with what is available in general. There is no time to keep on comparing everything over and over again and I only have about 15 years to live.... :x

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:58 pm

retroaudio wrote:THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN REMASTERS vol. 10,
Interested? send Me or trouble_jw a PM vor the links

Thanks man :)