Re: Why Only One Child?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:53 pm

eligain wrote:
Matt Ashton wrote:
eligain wrote:
Matt Ashton wrote:
eligain wrote:
Matt Ashton wrote:
eligain wrote:I'm not making nothing up. I'm going by what Marty Lacker has said. According to Marty, Elvis was done with Priscilla by 1967 and he didn't want to marry but was forced to follow through the commitment he made to her father when he first moved her in and was forced by the Colonel as well. Same thing happened with Linda, according to Marty. Elvis was done with her by 76 and was pushing her out. He already had another girl lined up for the next tour whether Linda was staying or not. She may have been ready to leave but Elvis was also ready for her to be gone. This isn't just my theory, this is coming from Marty Lacker. Me and other members of the Elvis aek forum discussed this with Marty extensively a few years ago. Mary said that Elvis could only be with a woman a few years before getting restless and wanting to move on.

Please email Marty and tell him what he is saying is a crock of sh*t. I'm dying to hear his response!

What happened to the firm five years you quoted earlier? I'm more with Brian on this that there was a steady stream and they could last a few years but I stated that too 8)

Read my post. I wrote that Marty said "about 5 years"! There is nothing "firm" about that. What Marty meant was that the limit was about 5 years. READ MY POST! Wrong again!

Rude again! So if your believing Marty and even he can't get the numbers right, should we take the rest of the half truth bullshit he comes out with a pinch of salt :facep:

"you're"

See if you need to correct this "YOU ARE AN ARSEHOLE"

It's "SS" instead of "RSE"! Wrong yet again! :lol:

You are wrong http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=arsehole

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

Matt Ashton wrote:
eligain wrote:
Matt Ashton wrote:
eligain wrote:
Matt Ashton wrote:
eligain wrote:
Matt Ashton wrote:
eligain wrote:I'm not making nothing up. I'm going by what Marty Lacker has said. According to Marty, Elvis was done with Priscilla by 1967 and he didn't want to marry but was forced to follow through the commitment he made to her father when he first moved her in and was forced by the Colonel as well. Same thing happened with Linda, according to Marty. Elvis was done with her by 76 and was pushing her out. He already had another girl lined up for the next tour whether Linda was staying or not. She may have been ready to leave but Elvis was also ready for her to be gone. This isn't just my theory, this is coming from Marty Lacker. Me and other members of the Elvis aek forum discussed this with Marty extensively a few years ago. Mary said that Elvis could only be with a woman a few years before getting restless and wanting to move on.

Please email Marty and tell him what he is saying is a crock of sh*t. I'm dying to hear his response!

What happened to the firm five years you quoted earlier? I'm more with Brian on this that there was a steady stream and they could last a few years but I stated that too 8)

Read my post. I wrote that Marty said "about 5 years"! There is nothing "firm" about that. What Marty meant was that the limit was about 5 years. READ MY POST! Wrong again!

Rude again! So if your believing Marty and even he can't get the numbers right, should we take the rest of the half truth bullshit he comes out with a pinch of salt :facep:

"you're"

See if you need to correct this "YOU ARE AN ARSEHOLE"

It's "SS" instead of "RSE"! Wrong yet again! :lol:

You are wrong http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=arsehole

Geez, all Eligain did was say your opinion and theories were wrong and you resort to name calling and vulgar insults. Grow up and let it go!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:49 am

Why he didn't have more Children.

Id say alot to do with the fact his career was his main focus after 1968 and after that his marriage failed and he was hooked on strong stuff that ruled much of his world.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 am

Elvis did want a boy and he wanted to name him John Baron Presley.