Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: NEW Straight Arrow: Hot Love In A Long, Cold Winter

Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:17 am

Ciscoking wrote:Oven has updated his fantastic website..thanks Oven..I scrolled through his bootleg news section and
found that he only lists audience recordings by Straight Arrow and Audionics..this man knows what he
is talking about... :wink:

Exactly.... :D I too read all their up-dated news with GREAT INTEREST.......
word is already around that latest 'Audionics' 23/2/73 CD will be out by end of the month and that its selling fast...... why
just look at the sound rating Elvis in Norway have given this release.... VERY GOOD INDEED for a combined audience/soundboard quality release!~ :)
http://home.online.no/~ov-egela/alohajerry.html

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:33 am

Francesc wrote:
Hot Love In A Long Cold Winter
http://www.elvisconcerts.com/cds/hotlov ... winter.htm

Thank you Cisco, very nice of you ::rocks

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 am

Sergio Luiz wrote:
Francesc wrote:
Hot Love In A Long Cold Winter
http://www.elvisconcerts.com/cds/hotlov ... winter.htm

Thank you Cisco, very nice of you ::rocks

:lol:

:wink:

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 am

Wow, this is so cool!

I pretty much burned out on concert discs a couple years ago, but tonight was the anniversary of my only Elvis concert, the Columbia 2/18/77 show. Every few years on the anniversary I do something really silly, I put on the "Release Me" disc, start it at 9:42 p.m., the time the concert started in 1977, and listen to it all the way through. I know, I have no life. Anyway, I did that tonight and thought I'd Google to see if any new pics had been posted anywhere, and I come across all this fantastic news about these new releases. This has made my night!

Garry

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 am

:D :D
Im sorry.
Thank you Francesc Well, Francesc avatar is Elvis wearing a "cisco" suit, so I had that in mind when typing LOL

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 am

YDKM wrote:Yes in Columbia Elvis played to 20,000 people in his biggest show that tour.Obviously a very large crowd and i'm sure people left quite pleased after this good show!~ :D

I was there, it was a good show, but I don't know why I keep seeing he played to 20,000 people, the building seats maybe 14,000 max. Maybe they were counting the several people deep line of fans ringing the entire coliseum to at least try to listen to what was going on inside. That was just amazing to see...

Garry

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:02 am

Sergio Luiz wrote::D :D
Im sorry.
Thank you Francesc Well, Francesc avatar is Elvis wearing a "cisco" suit, so I had that in mind when typing LOL

No problem. :D