Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Why no Back In Memphis FTD for sale on Shop Elvis?

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:40 am

I got on Shop Elvis to order the new FTDs and the are not listed either with the FTD Catalogue or the new arrivals or pre-orders....What's up? I want to order them. I really want Back in Memphis and the new rehearsal tape cd. the newest listed is from EP Boulevard...

Re: Why no Back In Memphis FTD for sale on Shop Elvis?

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:42 pm

It probably means the titles are out of stock. shopelvis pulls titles off their site when out of stock. Nothing new for them.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:56 pm

I got the last one. ;)

They'll be in: I did grab it ASAP! Can't listen till Tuesday.

rjm

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 am

JerryNodak wrote:It probably means the titles are out of stock. shopelvis pulls titles off their site when out of stock. Nothing new for them.

Why don't they just keep it listed and let people order it and just say, "back ordered"...?

Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:53 am

There's one here:

http://shop.elvis.com.au/prod385.htm

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 am

Deke Rivers II wrote:
JerryNodak wrote:It probably means the titles are out of stock. shopelvis pulls titles off their site when out of stock. Nothing new for them.

Why don't they just keep it listed and let people order it and just say, "back ordered"...?

I agree, but that would be too much like common sense!

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Deke Rivers II wrote:

I don't know the answer to that. I only know that when an item is out of stock they pull the item off the site until it's restocked.