Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

December FTD's anyone?

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:11 pm

I just received mine. Looking through the site it seems only very few have got them. I made a comment under 3000 South Paradise Road. But, it seems no one else made comments about Back In Memphis. Am I late again?

Re: December FTD's anyone?

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 pm

bajo wrote:I just received mine. Looking through the site it seems only very few have got them. I made a comment under 3000 South Paradise Road. But, it seems no one else made comments about Back In Memphis. Am I late again?

No such luck here. Seems Now Dig This haven't gotten their stock yet which basically means I won't be enjoying the new FTDs in 2012. :(

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:02 pm

ShopElvis have not shipped mine yet. So much for 'on or around December 14th'

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 pm

hm80ep wrote:
bajo wrote:I just received mine. Looking through the site it seems only very few have got them. I made a comment under 3000 South Paradise Road. But, it seems no one else made comments about Back In Memphis. Am I late again?

No such luck here. Seems Now Dig This haven't gotten their stock yet which basically means I won't be enjoying the new FTDs in 2012. :(

exactly the same for me.....unfortunately now this means i won't have them b4 xmas also :cry:

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

hm80ep wrote:

FTD sent the 'Now Dig This' delivery elsewhere which means a slight delay for the people who ordered with 'Now Dig This'. Hopefully people will still get them for Christmas as 'Now Dig This' have their delivery and are now working feverishly to get them out to their customers ASAP.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:39 pm

They are on my wishlist for christmas :)

Would like to know, from those who have it, what the sound is like on the august 72' show ? Also, who did the mastering on the Back in Memphis release?

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:27 am

Mike DK wrote:They are on my wishlist for christmas :)

Would like to know, from those who have it, what the sound is like on the august 72' show ? Also, who did the mastering on the Back in Memphis release?

As far as BIM, according to the info in the booklet the mastering was done by Sebastian Jeansson and the mixing by Vic Anesini.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:29 am

mine should be here anyday, on the 15th elvismatters got there stock on both cd's i only ordered the Rehearsal one though

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:13 am

hm80ep wrote:

I Rang Now Dig This today and they have recived stock and will be posting out Tuesday and Wednesday, So hopefully will get them in time for xmas.
Hope this Helps.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:29 am

I've got BIM in my house.....unfortunately its a Christmas prezzie.......cant open it :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:45 am

I got an email from ShopElvis today that they shipped!

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 am

Same for me, Now Dig This got their stock and will proceed to ship the orders as soon as they can. I know they tried hard to be quick on delivrery. I won't get my Back In Memphis for Christmas, but I hope to get it before the end of the year. Like everyone here, I'm eager to listen to it. Happy Christmas to all.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:25 am

Mike DK wrote:They are on my wishlist for christmas :)

See -->
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73913&p=1113061&#p1113061

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:52 am

bondpa wrote,

I got an email from ShopElvis today that they shipped!

That's awesome! I have not received this yet. May I ask which shipping option you chose on your order? I am wondering if that makes any difference?

Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:11 am

bondpa wrote:I got an email from ShopElvis today that they shipped!

I was expecting mine to be shipped today, I checked when I got home and it now says on Shop Elvis that they will ship on or around Dec. 18. Very strange that some have shipped already.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:27 am

bondpa wrote:I got an email from ShopElvis today that they shipped!

Nice! Since my order from Shop Elvis also contains the G.I. Blues vinyl, I will not get to hear this until sometime in mid-January. I am kind of bummed as this is reminiscent of last year's Promised Land fiasco.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 am

Mike,

Not to make your Christmas any worse but newest statement from Shopelvis for those items that contain the GI Blues LP:

Please note: items in this department are available for pre-order. Orders containing the G.I. Blues LP are expected to ship on or around February 6, 2012.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:04 am

It's little wonder product from Shop Elvis will ship later than elsewhere - the product has to ship from Europe to the USA first.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 am

Matthew wrote:It's little wonder product from Shop Elvis will ship later than elsewhere - the product has to ship from Europe to the USA first.

Another great example of why the United States is in steady decline.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:12 am

I always order from Lothar Köhlers Elvis Records and he usually is one of the first to get the FTDs out to his costumers. My package with BIM and 3000PR arrived about three days ago and while writing this I am actually listening to the live show as I haven't found the time for it earlier.
Sound on BIM is great and it even includes some previously unheard snippets. Also enjoyed the rehearsal pretty much.
Cover for 3000PR is brillant!

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 am

DJL wrote:Mike,

Not to make your Christmas any worse but newest statement from Shopelvis for those items that contain the GI Blues LP:

Please note: items in this department are available for pre-order. Orders containing the G.I. Blues LP are expected to ship on or around February 6, 2012.

Now I'll definitely have a Blue Xmas! Does anyone know why the G.I. Blues was delayed?

Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 am

6th Feb 2012??? :|

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 pm

I ordered Back in Memphis and From Elvis Presley Boulevard at the same time from Shopelvis on Dec. 11.

I got an e-mail yesterday from shopelvis that BOTH have been shipped!

I'm guessing that they should be here by week's end (standard shipping).

RKS

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 pm

YDKM wrote:6th Feb 2012??? :|

Obvious a mistake but I would cancel the vinyl order so the cds would be shipped now....... then re-order LP next year with the feb/march releases.
Or maybe a chance the LP will be quickly sold out in thye US?
Im missing a lots of the old vinyl releases so thinking of buying some of them........VLV,JR,GM,SRO ++.........still available through my fan club.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Still in my cd player,one week after recieving it. :D
I really enjoy the jungleroom sessions but still I only played the 76 classic album one time......... :?