Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Rehearsals 1975

Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm

How do we know those songs are actually rehearsed, i know its on keithflynn's page, but is there any documentation?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rehearsals 1975

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:39 am

This information comes from one of JAT's "Sessions" books. That site took such data and copied it.

Whether the paper trail JAT published implied they were actually run down -- or taped -- is pure speculation at this point, save the songs we know made it to the stage, like "You're The Reason I'm Living."

Some may know better about the rest.

Re: Rehearsals 1975

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:39 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:This information comes from one of JAT's "Sessions" books. That site took such data and copied it.

Whether the paper trail JAT published implied they were actually run down -- or taped -- is pure speculation at this point, save the songs we know made it to the stage, like "You're The Reason I'm Living."

Some may know better about the rest.


Thanks doc. Don't have the money for the JAT books, so i didn't know thanks ::rocks

Re: Rehearsals 1975

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 am

Would be a nice rehearsal to hear on FTD... Time will tell if audio has survived.

Re: Rehearsals 1975

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 am

Alexander wrote:Would be a nice rehearsal to hear on FTD... Time will tell if audio has survived.


I hope so to.

Re: Rehearsals 1975

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:45 am

Yes, it seems more possible today that we might be hearing something like this, than it did, say, 5 years ago. We have been fortunate enough to get 2 rehearsals in fairly quick sucession recently that we were not really expecting. So who knows?

Re: Rehearsals 1975

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:23 pm

robg wrote:Yes we have had two if fairly quick succession, and supposedly a 3rd to follow? Hopefully they are keeping the best one till last, which may shock us all, with a little luck.


the last one goin to be another 72 august rehearsal if i heard right.

Re: Rehearsals 1975

Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:22 pm

robg wrote:Yes we have had two if fairly quick succession, and supposedly a 3rd to follow? Hopefully they are keeping the best one till last, which may shock us all, with a little luck.


Shock us all, in the Elvis world, is not often good news. But I assume you hope like me we are in for à grande finale.