Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Rare Elvis Footage on Ebay

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:14 pm

I just seen this on Ebay seems very rare to me take a look:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elvis-Presley ... 4abf90a678}

WOW! I love 74!!!!!! Is the Dinner show of the Fort baxter classic "Desert Storm"

Re: Rare Elvis Footage on Ebay

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Looks good 3 reels i have never seen this before, the guy also selling MSG Press conference and other stuff

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elvis-Presley ... 4abf90c320
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 am

The MSG film here is a wate of time. It'll be exactly the same as on PFAP.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 am

Your best bet is to wait for STAR to put this material out synched in with best audio source available. These home made reels are usually without audio, which makes it less enjoyable to watch.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:05 am

There were a lot of films like this going around in the 70's - Super 8mm film in silent, asking price then was about £7.50p to £10.00 per 50' reel.This auction lot would probably have cost about £25 back then. I don't think it will be that rare, footage like this is lying in attics because its not watched these days. We've moved into the digital age where this sort of thing is cheap and plentiful and includes sound dubbed. Still, there are 4 bids on this item.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:07 am

Who says 'STAR' actually will buy this footage?? And if they do, they will probably ruin it with slo-mo and overdub versions from the '50's over it no doubt and then put "F@CK COL. TOM" all over the screen! :facep:

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:28 am

Tony.. wrote:Who says 'STAR' actually will buy this footage?? And if they do, they will probably ruin it with slo-mo and overdub versions from the '50's over it no doubt and then put "F@CK COL. TOM" all over the screen! :facep:

makes more sence then chuck berry thou

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:56 am

Looks interesting indeed - Ty for sharing it - I Love 74 as well as many other eras in Elvis career

Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:22 am

Tony.. wrote:Who says 'STAR' actually will buy this footage?? And if they do, they will probably ruin it with slo-mo and overdub versions from the '50's over it no doubt and then put "F@CK COL. TOM" all over the screen! :facep:

Tell us how you really feel Tony.....

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 am

Tony.. wrote:The MSG film here is a wate of time. It'll be exactly the same as on PFAP.

It's from a totally different camera Tony... what you see here was filmed by ABC (close up, front shots) what was on PFAP is from NBC and filmed more from Elvis' right.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 am

Tony.. wrote:The MSG film here is a wate of time. It'll be exactly the same as on PFAP.

The footage on PFAP is WNBC film this is ABC footage so is not the same, also WNBC which was filmed from the left this is from centre and would have missing parts from WNBC footage, thus making it more complete to have, giveing us more chance to finally havin the damn thing complete after 40 years of waiting, dont sink the boat carring the jewels
Last edited by robbie on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:10 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Your best bet is to wait for STAR to put this material out synched in with best audio source available. These home made reels are usually without audio, which makes it less enjoyable to watch.

STAR do not buy or put out new material they only take from material already released STAR would not bid for this, you guys sould be glad this material is available to buy in the hope that it comes out on Dvd for all of us to own and enjoy, unlike many film holders who keep them for themselfs and we never get to see or own the stuff, time moves fast lets see this stuff now some of us are getting old :(

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:01 am

First In Line wrote:

Tell us how you really feel Tony.....

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:28 am

Which suit is that?

Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 am

It looks like the Dragon suit

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:53 pm

It is Johan :D

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:57 pm

All you need is the "From Kansas City To Sin City" DVD..and you're all set. It highlights Elvis from that period in great pic quality sycnhed in with soundboard audio. I'm so glad I bought this DVD, very enjoyable....factory pressed I might add.

Here's a sample from the DVD...........

phpBB [video]

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:33 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:All you need is the "From Kansas City To Sin City" DVD..and you're all set. It highlights Elvis from that period in great pic quality sycnhed in with soundboard audio. I'm so glad I bought this DVD, very enjoyable....factory pressed I might add.

Here's a sample from the DVD...........

phpBB [video]

Yes Great but we want more 8)

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:52 pm

I like the 74 shows he still had it even then!!!

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 pm

carloselvis wrote:I like the 74 shows he still had it even then!!!

Yes he still put on some Damn fine shows like Kansas City above 8)