Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

GI Blues FTD

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:11 am

The G.I. blues FTD is no longer in the shop Elvis.com website. Wonder if anybody has any educated guesses or information as to whether or not it is deleted or just temporarily out of stock

Re: GI Blues FTD

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 am

They either took it off the site temporarily to help promote sales of the new vinyl release or they are temporarily out of stock. Either way, you'll see it there again...

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 am

It's a fine FTD.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:22 am

Yeah I recently went to purchase this FTD and couldn't find it. I did preorder the 3000 miles and Back in Memphis FTD though.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 am

GuitarKing wrote:Yeah I recently went to purchase this FTD and couldn't find it. I did preorder the 3000 miles and Back in Memphis FTD though.

"Back In Memphis" did not say pre-order, and said I would definitely receive it "by December 24th." Otherwise, I would have waited. I just bought it.

Hope that's how it will be. Not a lot of holiday change to go around! This is special! (Went "Christmas Shopping" today - not in a mall: via the web - no Carolers on the web, and I am now totally broke. Hope this one comes in time!)

rjm
P.S. -- The tracklist looks fantastic, and if all goes well (you know what I mean), and somebody's "Aunt Martha" complains, they should just ignore it! Hoping for some great tracks! :D

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:27 pm

stevelecher wrote:It's a fine FTD.

It is. I very much look forward to volume 2.