Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: De Agostini to Publish Never-Before-Seen Elvis Material

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:49 pm

I received the following from De Agostini Publishing USA, Inc.:

"[A]t the moment we are not setup to sell directly to the consumer. I have received many many emails in the past week from consumers who do not have access to a Costco store carrying the Elvis Gift Set so we have corresponded with Costco to see if we can get Elvis setup for sale on the Costco website. I will be sure to notify you if this is going to be possible for Costco. I am sorry we do not have this readily available for you. I will be sure to be back to you with updates as I am informed with additional information. Thank you."

DeAgostini Publishing USA, Inc. - Customer Service
New York, NY 10010
customerservice@deagostiniusa.com

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:00 am

Still waiting for it to show up at Costco in the Great White North, 24 units on order, should have been in stores on Dec 3rd, but not here yet.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Barry wrote:Still waiting for it to show up at Costco in the Great White North, 24 units on order, should have been in stores on Dec 3rd, but not here yet.

When you get it, could you list all the 'never before seen material' for us?! Shouldn't take long!! :smt003

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Tony.. wrote:
Barry wrote:Still waiting for it to show up at Costco in the Great White North, 24 units on order, should have been in stores on Dec 3rd, but not here yet.

When you get it, could you list all the 'never before seen material' for us?! Shouldn't take long!! :smt003

If it ever arrives?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:16 pm

There are about 50 copies at the Ajax Costco in Ontario, but at $80, I don't want to buy the same things I have on DVD. Can we not get a list of what is on the 10 DVDs?

The Box holding the three inserts is TOO big, and gets warped a bit on all the boxes I saw for sale.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 am

hello FECC, my first atempted email post here.
I hope this works I will work it out eventually.
Does anyone know if this will be basically a compile of the previous magazines which I alreday bought?
and can you buy it internationally?
Aussie Jan.