Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

From Sunset To Las Vegas

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Thought id share this with it being another rehearsal release i was never happy with the released audio. I have reworked each track again and i hope u will like it a bit more than the over dry FTD, the tracks are split slightly different to the original .........

FLAC

CD1
http://en.packupload.com/3SO2HU639HN

CD2
http://en.packupload.com/TS8ANVMZQRB

Re: From Sunset To Las Vegas

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 am

Thank you dennyelvis for your this.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Is it unedited or the chopped about version?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Its the version FTD released, but i have enhanced the audio , there is a lot more clarity and oomph now .......

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:56 pm

dennyelvis wrote:Its the version FTD released, but i have enhanced the audio , there is a lot more clarity and oomph now .......
tony is probably referring to the fact, that ftd released 2 versions. the 2nd one was censored.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:53 am

way better , thank you.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Christopher wrote:
dennyelvis wrote:Its the version FTD released, but i have enhanced the audio , there is a lot more clarity and oomph now .......
tony is probably referring to the fact, that ftd released 2 versions. the 2nd one was censored.

I see, i didnt realise two versions were released, this is the uncensored version then, as he uses the term Ni**er, so i presume that would have been cut ?

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:10 pm

dennyelvis wrote:
Christopher wrote:

I see, i didnt realise two versions were released, this is the uncensored version then, as he uses the term Ni**er, so i presume that would have been cut ?
you presume right. the 1st uncut version with his comment is a ftd-rarity by now.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Christopher wrote:
dennyelvis wrote:
Christopher wrote:

you presume right. the 1st uncut version with his comment is a ftd-rarity by now.

what the hell is ftd doing? this is a collectors release anyway so why cut that part?? that´s crazy.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Jambalaya wrote:
Christopher wrote:
dennyelvis wrote:
Christopher wrote:

what the hell is ftd doing? this is a collectors release anyway so why cut that part?? that´s crazy.

There have been MANY cases like this. Songs, dialogue and banter have regularly been edited, censored and badly (in the case of "Stage Rehearsal") mixed out. :?