Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

"Love Me" New Vinyl EP Release

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Coming soon a ‘Compact 33 EP’ that could have been released in December, 1960. Supposedly everything was ready for this release back then. There is recently discovered official RCA paperwork - ‘RCA Listing Notice’ – that shows the preparation for the release, assigning catalogue number ‘LPC-123’ to the release. For reasons still unknown the release was withdrawn at the very last moment. The title track ‘Love Me’ was obviously well chosen to be released just before the Christmas of 1960. The other tracks ‘Hound Dog’, ‘Don’t Be Cruel’ and ‘Jailhouse Rock’ are of course huge hits for and by Elvis, adding excitement to the release. Now, 52 years later, this EP is finally released to and for the Elvis fans! A fantastic produced release in a stunning and wonderful looking full color sleeve. The EP is available in traditional black colored vinyl but also in special blue colored vinyl.

Check out your local dealers. This is selling for a higher price than 'Prince From Another Planet'! - a real collector's item!

Re: "Love Me" New Vinyl EP Release

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Yes, it's a deliberately created item selling at an inflated price from the get-go! Nice as it looks, who's pockets are being lined by this?