Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Jailhouse Rock fTD vinyl

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Just got this and it's a beauty - good sound and artwork too.
Just love these FTD vinyls...
image.jpg

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Jailhouse Rock fTD vinyl

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:32 am

a mess of polk salad wrote:Just got this and it's a beauty - good sound and artwork too.
image.jpg

image.jpg

It looks great. I don't play records anymore but if I did that would be my next purchase.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:42 am

L Ray wrote:
a mess of polk salad wrote:Just got this and it's a beauty - good sound and artwork too.
image.jpg

image.jpg

It looks great. I don't play records anymore but if I did that would be my next purchase.

Ever thought about spinning them again?

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:56 am

you need to buy a record player.they are resonable priced records still sound btr than cds.i also have the jr lp.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 am

ritchie valens wrote:you need to buy a record player.they are resonable priced records still sound btr than cds.i also have the jr lp.

It sounds great!!! Yes - far better than the FTD CD. More involving - the piano, backing vocals and Es voice...bliss.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:18 am

a mess of polk salad wrote:
L Ray wrote:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Ever thought about spinning them again?

No. I have not had a turntable for years. I have blu-rays, CD's, enough stuff. Don't want to start buying records again. I'm happy to look at your pics.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:33 am

I'll post some GI Blues vinyl pics after christmas...