Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 pm

this looks fishy-anyone seen it or know how to buy it?
http://www.completeelvispresley.com/ep/ ... star.shtml

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:34 pm

STAR, is a bootleg label which puts out good edits on elvis.
I saw this dvd and the highlght is truely Suspicious minds

here the clip i mention
phpBB [video]

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:13 pm

There are some songs with footage from "Viva Elvis" filmed with a phone from the audience while the remainder is the CD played with "matching footage and photos".
I hope someday there will be an official professionally filmed DVD or blu-ray of this show.

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Yes i have the item, its a mix of good and half decent footage, some good mixes, and high quality footage, worth a look for sure .....

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Great dvd - Yes I do own this dvd from Star -
Great songs and footage - Thoroughly enjoyable
- Grt work from Star as always -
Highly recommened by me to new fans -
Well worth the money spent on it -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am

I purchased it thinking it was the show, but its not, but it is a great DVD, I love it. The video are awesome IMHO :)

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:52 am

I just now purchased the album and I have to say I love it. The new spin on the upbeat stuff is on my workout playlist and the slow songs like "Can't Help Falling in Love" and "Love Me Tender" are beautiful. In one of those they do a little bit of a mashup of the "Oh yeah" at the end of "Love Me" and a rare song "In my way" very cool stuff.

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 am

karlos wrote:Great dvd - Yes I do own this dvd from Star -
Great songs and footage - Thoroughly enjoyable
- Grt work from Star as always -
Highly recommened by me to new fans -
Well worth the money spent on it -


Thanks for the info! I can`t seem to find it online, where did you get it? I read that it has the Viva Elvis version of "One Night" on it, I saw that in Vegas and I was absolutely blown away...fantastic

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:03 am

The first 1 minute and 30 seconds are nice.

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:28 am

EXCELLENT DVD

It is out there - on the net

Best to support and buy direct from STAR - I and many others do.

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:56 am

josephinebeau wrote:I just now purchased the album and I have to say I love it. The new spin on the upbeat stuff is on my workout playlist and the slow songs like "Can't Help Falling in Love" and "Love Me Tender" are beautiful. In one of those they do a little bit of a mashup of the "Oh yeah" at the end of "Love Me" and a rare song "In my way" very cool stuff.


If you love the CD (like I did) you will go crazy for the show in Vegas. LOTS of little rare song references beautifully interwoven, and One Night was earth shattering. I heard the show closed, I hope its not closed for good as I want to see the show many times again.

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:12 am

Rockin` Presley wrote:
josephinebeau wrote:I just now purchased the album and I have to say I love it. The new spin on the upbeat stuff is on my workout playlist and the slow songs like "Can't Help Falling in Love" and "Love Me Tender" are beautiful. In one of those they do a little bit of a mashup of the "Oh yeah" at the end of "Love Me" and a rare song "In my way" very cool stuff.


If you love the CD (like I did) you will go crazy for the show in Vegas. LOTS of little rare song references beautifully interwoven, and One Night was earth shattering. I heard the show closed, I hope its not closed for good as I want to see the show many times again.



I heard the show was awesome and it did very well as far as attendance, which of course makes since being Elvis and Las Vegas. Someone said the Cirque company and EPE could not get on the same page because Cirque is about a troupe of performers but of course a show about Elvis kind of needs to highlight one. That is what I heard anyway, I hope they can kiss and make up. :smt007

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Rockin` Presley wrote:
karlos wrote:Great dvd - Yes I do own this dvd from Star -
Great songs and footage - Thoroughly enjoyable
- Grt work from Star as always -
Highly recommened by me to new fans -
Well worth the money spent on it -


Thanks for the info! I can`t seem to find it online, where did you get it? I read that it has the Viva Elvis version of "One Night" on it, I saw that in Vegas and I was absolutely blown away...fantastic


.... yvw ''Rockin Presley '' - Pls. look on net for it - Its available on net - Good luc on ya search -One of best Star Dvd releases - Lov em all I own - :smt006
- TCE4Evr -
::rocks

Re: viva elvis dvd-anyone seen it?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:38 am

josephinebeau wrote:
Rockin` Presley wrote:
josephinebeau wrote:I just now purchased the album and I have to say I love it. The new spin on the upbeat stuff is on my workout playlist and the slow songs like "Can't Help Falling in Love" and "Love Me Tender" are beautiful. In one of those they do a little bit of a mashup of the "Oh yeah" at the end of "Love Me" and a rare song "In my way" very cool stuff.


If you love the CD (like I did) you will go crazy for the show in Vegas. LOTS of little rare song references beautifully interwoven, and One Night was earth shattering. I heard the show closed, I hope its not closed for good as I want to see the show many times again.



I heard the show was awesome and it did very well as far as attendance, which of course makes since being Elvis and Las Vegas. Someone said the Cirque company and EPE could not get on the same page because Cirque is about a troupe of performers but of course a show about Elvis kind of needs to highlight one. That is what I heard anyway, I hope they can kiss and make up. :smt007


I hope they can get on the same page about it. In the show there was absolutely nothing that took away Elvis` thunder. Everything just built it up, and done in such a classy way, not just playing the hits, but really beautifully selecting rare performances.