Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: MSG - 'evidence' of the rushed Evening Show

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 am

Have just been listening to the evening show......and well......rushed....I don`t know... :? , but rather speeded up at some points for sure......I think. Actually sounds quite out of human abllity in some places......even for Elvis......just MHO.

SOMETHING IS JUST NOT RIGHT :?

Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:33 am

I just listened to the evening show today. the show is fine. It s just 5 or 6 min shorter than the afternoon show. nothing out of the norm. the only thing out of the ordinary is where he intro'd the band. Great show.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 am

Julian Grant wrote:Pure speculation on my part but my guess would be that it was Elvis’ full intention to have both himself and the band appear ‘tighter’ and ‘slicker’ for the evening show as it would likely have been more scrutinized than the more relaxed feeling of an afternoon show.
As I said, speculation on my part but I suspect it’s something that Elvis would have thought about when weighing up, in his mind, his afternoon performance.

So nobody agrees?
promiseland wrote:Had Joe taken the time to pick up his prescription for Dilaudid and liquid Coke prior to the afternoon show they would have both been the same speed.
Doing that afternoon show cold turkey must have really pissed E off!

What a shitty and completely unnecessary comment.

I think you’re all underestimating Elvis’ intelligence and his experience to date as a performer.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:55 am

elvisa wrote:Have just been listening to the evening show......and well......rushed....I don`t know... :? , but rather speeded up at some points for sure......I think. Actually sounds quite out of human abllity in some places......even for Elvis......just MHO.

SOMETHING IS JUST NOT RIGHT :?

"... clearly something is rotten in the state of Denmark."

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/something_is_rotten_in_the_state_of_Denmark

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Julian Grant wrote:
Julian Grant wrote:Pure speculation on my part but my guess would be that it was Elvis’ full intention to have both himself and the band appear ‘tighter’ and ‘slicker’ for the evening show as it would likely have been more scrutinized than the more relaxed feeling of an afternoon show.
As I said, speculation on my part but I suspect it’s something that Elvis would have thought about when weighing up, in his mind, his afternoon performance.

So nobody agrees?
promiseland wrote:Had Joe taken the time to pick up his prescription for Dilaudid and liquid Coke prior to the afternoon show they would have both been the same speed.
Doing that afternoon show cold turkey must have really pissed E off!

What a shitty and completely unnecessary comment.

I think you’re all underestimating Elvis’ intelligence and his experience to date as a performer.

It goes with the 'evidence' that's in the topic title--> there is none..,therefore same as my comment.