Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: PFAP Walmart, Best Buy, Target etc.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:10 am

ekenee wrote:I made an innocent comparison of a few releases and I am attacked by a couple of dorks.

Oh yeah, you were really attacked -
Blue River wrote:
ekenee wrote:I went to FYE to pick up a copy and they had 3 of them, but every one was badly damaged.
Anyone else notice that the set is just like a classic double disc FTD release.

But isn't Prince From Another Planet slightly larger at 8" x 8" ?
The FTD's are 7" x 7" .

ekenee, you and poormadpeter wouldn't happen to be sisters would you? Just curious.

Re: PFAP Walmart, Best Buy, Target etc.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:35 am

Rob wrote:By the way, he called you a dork. I looked it up and here's what it displayed.

Image

If I were you, I'd be pissed!

Well, yeah, I'm pissed. But only because that's what I see when I look in the mirror.

Brian

Re: PFAP Walmart, Best Buy, Target etc.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:36 am

Rob wrote:I know. However, it helps me picture things a lot better if I knew which piece of furniture he is being compared to. I'd really appreciate your help on this.

Sorry for your trouble, but it's just the way I am.

I was specifically thinking of a settee.

Brian

Re: PFAP Walmart, Best Buy, Target etc.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:45 am

bpmod wrote:
ekenee wrote:
bpmod wrote:
ekenee wrote:Instead of looking at the differences. Try looking at the similiarities.

I am sorry. I see your point now.

This release is exactly like the 7" FTD releases.

1. It has the name Elvis on the cover.

2. It has a picture of Elvis on the cover.

3. It has discs inside.

4. Those discs contain recordings of Elvis.

Again, my apologies. I don't know what I was thinking looking only at the differences. Please forgive me.

Brian


I made an innocent comparison of a few releases and I am attacked by a couple of
dorks. What is your problem skippy?

You sure get defensive over something that you can't even comprehend.

WTF!!?!?!???!

I apologize and you still need to be insulting?

I take back my apology. You are an absolute imbecile with the IQ of a piece of furniture.

Brian


Your "apology" came off as so very very insincere.
You wanna be a prick by going off just because I thought
the new package was similair to the FTD sets that is fine, but I won't sit back and take it.

And who knows, I could be wrong, the packages are totally different.
I was just making this judgement on seeing it on the shelf.
I never expected the sarcastic remarks I got for making this off the wall statement.

Re: PFAP Walmart, Best Buy, Target etc.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 am

Rob wrote:I know. However, it helps me picture things a lot better if I knew which piece of furniture he is being compared to. I'd really appreciate your help on this.

Sorry for your trouble, but it's just the way I am.

By the way, he called you a dork. I looked it up and here's what it displayed.

Image

If I were you, I'd be pissed!


I've noticed such a pugilistic mood lately. Must be the upcoming holiday season. :smt067 :smt111

rjm

Re: PFAP Walmart, Best Buy, Target etc.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:58 am

Very dissapointed. I checked at every store and not a single boxed set. One walmart had just sold out and an FYE at a mall was just sold out, which was promising. But, all the other Walmarts, Meijers, Targets,ect had NO copies and hadn't even heard of it. So, today i just ordered it on amazon...rush delivery. I wanted to pick it up at a store, but this will do. Sorry to say many fans had no idea this was out do to lack of promotion. Just like when Elvis on Tour was in theaters, when i told ppl i was going to see it they had NO IDEA or else they would have gone. Looking forward to seeing this tomorrow. By the way, what songs off the dvd are complete?