Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Silvester Eter's Elvis Page......

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Why does this particular website seem to always be up for a while and down the next? I tried to open the site just now and - nothing. It's irritating because I like that website alot. :(

Sorry I haven't been around...my health has had me sidelined again. :(

Re: Silvester Eter's Elvis Page......

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Is there no way to contact the site's owner instead of again spouting about it here?
Sorry to read about your health.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 pm

It was a great site, for sure, with some fantastic reference points and photos from Elvis vegas seasons. Even when it's been up lately, it's content was drastically reduced, which is a shame. I think it's finally bitten the dust sadly.

Tony, just as importantly, what's happening with TCB World?

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:43 pm

DarrylMac wrote:It was a great site, for sure, with some fantastic reference points and photos from Elvis vegas seasons. Even when it's been up lately, it's content was drastically reduced, which is a shame. I think it's finally bitten the dust sadly.

Tony, just as importantly, what's happening with TCB World?

Darryl,

As far as TCB-World goes, neither I nor Rene' (Sonny) have heard anything from Albert, who is the main man. If we hear anything, I am sure either I or Rene' will post something.

zolderopruiming1 wrote:Is there no way to contact the site's owner instead of again spouting about it here?
Sorry to read about your health.

I'll answer your question in two parts:

1. Stop being so damn rude! It hadn't crossed my mind to contact the owner of the site.

2. Thank you. It's been a real struggle for me this year but, hopefully, in about two weeks, that should change because I'm scheduled to have surgery on my foot to lengthen the heel cord and correct my walk - however, I will be in a boot cast for about six weeks.