Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Obviously this knob gobbler had too much catnip in his kool aid. Here is his youtube post.............


phpBB [video]

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Did'nt you know that allready?
That aint tactics honey,that's just the beast in me.... That was what he said himself.O:-)

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:50 pm

That's 4 minutes I'll never get back.

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:29 pm

someone had too much time on their hands

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:31 pm

keninlincs wrote:someone had too much time on their hands


Lmao here keninlincs - yu r right in what u say - they have more tyme than us fans ta speculate this - whata farce - ha ha ha

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:43 pm

not sure what the point is of posting such crap? talk about pointless thread

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Now we know why Lisa Marie doesn't want this released! :wink:

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:33 pm

he was a transformer....more than meets the eye.

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 pm

and I thought I was the only reptilian/shape shifter that exists...there are others???

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:13 pm

thatsthewayitis wrote:how about this one
phpBB [video]


another pointless video

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:14 pm

thatsthewayitis wrote:how about this one
phpBB [video]


well now I'm Convinced,I guess he's evil just look at Marty Lackers tongue and Lamars satanic hand gestures..I guess I must burn all of his stuff now..sigh. :cry:

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:20 pm

joshferrell wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:how about this one
phpBB [video]


well now I'm Convinced,I guess he's evil just look at Marty Lackers tongue and Lamars satanic hand gestures..I guess I must burn all of his stuff now..sigh. :cry:




The Hamburger James tongue gesture @ 2:18 was truly evil. :smt005 :smt005

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:23 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
joshferrell wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:how about this one
phpBB [video]


well now I'm Convinced,I guess he's evil just look at Marty Lackers tongue and Lamars satanic hand gestures..I guess I must burn all of his stuff now..sigh. :cry:




The Hamburger James tongue gesture @ 2:18 was truly evil. :smt005 :smt005

opps not Marty but The Hamburguler,maybe he just ate a hamburger and was just licking his lips because of how juicy it was

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:39 pm

An enhancement of the reptile man we once thought was the king... :shock: :o :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Is this part of the "Illuminati and new world order" BS? I swear that I don't understand those conspirationists. And people talk about those with faith!!

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:45 pm

billyblues wrote:Is this part of the "Illuminati and new world order" BS?


No, not really. These nutjobs need serious mental help.....

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:17 am

Sun Hero wrote:
billyblues wrote:Is this part of the "Illuminati and new world order" BS?


No, not really. These nutjobs need serious mental help.....



Those nutjobs also need stray jackets, tranqulizers, muzzles, rubber rooms, the whole bit.

Re: Some Idiot Claims Elvis Was A Reptilian

Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
Sun Hero wrote:
billyblues wrote:Is this part of the "Illuminati and new world order" BS?


No, not really. These nutjobs need serious mental help.....



Those nutjobs also need stray jackets, tranqulizers, muzzles, rubber rooms, the whole bit.


don't forget the lobotomy.......problem solved !!!!!