More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Master Kang Rhee has closed his Karate School

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Master Kang Rhee has closed his Karate School

http://rareelvispresley.xooit.com/t461- ... School.htm

Re: Master Kang Rhee has closed his Karate School

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Energy Catalyzer wrote:Master Kang Rhee has closed his Karate School

http://rareelvispresley.xooit.com/t461-Master-Kang-Rhee-has-closed-his-Karate-School.htm

It's not a surprise. Rhee is 75 years old.

740916_w Kang Rhee_Memphis.JPG
With Kang Rhee, September 1974 - Memphis, TN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 am

yeah, indeed

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 am

Well , GM Whong Ing Sik and Chi Hon Tsoi aka Ji Han Jae are still active despite their age ;)

Jhoon Rhee is in fantastic shape for his age , makes me wonder how Bruce Lee would've looked age 73.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 am

A question...has Kang Rhee ever been invited by Graceland to speak during Elvis Week? Since 2008 when I first start attending annually, I have never seen him, but I imagine I would enjoy his company. Wayne Carman, author of "Elvis' Karate Legacy" and one of Elvis' training partners at Rhee's karate institute, has been at several Graceland and Andrew Hearn-sponsored events.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 pm

jeremylr wrote:A question...has Kang Rhee ever been invited by Graceland to speak during Elvis Week? Since 2008 when I first start attending annually, I have never seen him, but I imagine I would enjoy his company. Wayne Carman, author of "Elvis' Karate Legacy" and one of Elvis' training partners at Rhee's karate institute, has been at several Graceland and Andrew Hearn-sponsored events.

Yes indeed, JeremyLr,

the same question also for Kathy Westmoreland

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Energy Catalyzer, I've never met Kathy Westmoreland, either. The 2013 Elvis Week guest list could certainly use both.