Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Reason Why My Fiance Hates Me - Tis The Season

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:47 am

I'll post some pics when I do the final set-up in a few weeks..... White Tree with a Lionel Train set. Besides Graceland, the houses are not official Elvis merchandise but they are just in the background and it does help complete the set-up. A Church, A Barn, And A Music Place. It's fitting. The reason why I took them out now is because I could never remember what I already have. Lowes, K-Mart / Sears, Walgreens, and American Greetings (Kohl's) are all the stores that I know of who sell them. Sometimes they recycle from the previous years which I hate.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Reason Why My Fiance Hates Me - Tis The Season

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:21 am

Very cool! An Elvis-themed Christmastown Village! I love this kinda stuff! (I know some don't - they think it's not "classy" or whatever, but I love it . . . 'till almost the season!)

Soon: :smt111

rjm
Last edited by rjm on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:23 am

If this gal is your fiancé, she should well know what you are all about by now, and should not hate you a-tall.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 am

Are you sure it's not your playing with your Elvis duck in the bath that makes your girlfriend angry? :)

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:59 am

some nice items there Elvisthekid

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 am

Somehow I can understand her..... :smt002

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 am

You need to post a pic when you have your tree decorated also

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:47 pm

First In Line wrote:You need to post a pic when you have your tree decorated also

Def will do...

The pics never do it justice though.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:49 pm

i love the little figures

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:51 pm

ElvisTheKid wrote:I'll post some pics when I do the final set-up in a few weeks.

Your fiance hates you because you collect Elvis items ? That's just rubbish. Just tell her that you've been converted ever since you've had long showers with Rob, singing the entire 1976 setlist. I'm sure she'll understand.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:16 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
ElvisTheKid wrote:I'll post some pics when I do the final set-up in a few weeks.

Your fiance hates you because you collect Elvis items ? That's just rubbish. Just tell her that you've been converted ever since you've had long showers with Rob, singing the entire 1976 setlist. I'm sure she'll understand.

The hate or the Elvis items??

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:49 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:

She doesn't hate the fact that I collect Elvis items, she just hates my overall obsession in general and this is another big reminder. I'm also being sarcastic using the word "hate". It's more like concerned in a joking way. Anyway, she's an Elvis fan too but not like me. Once I do get it all set-up, everyone enjoys it. I always have Christmas Eve and it's a great conversation piece.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Aside from my Elvis CDs, Vinyls, Tapes, DVDs and Books, the only Elvis related item that I own is a pack of "Elvis" cards.

Never seen the appeal of such 'memorabilia'. Just think, you probably could have bought a few FTDs instead of all that ElvisTheKid!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:Aside from my Elvis CDs, Vinyls, Tapes, DVDs and Books, the only Elvis related item that I own is a pack of "Elvis" cards.

Never seen the appeal of such 'memorabilia'. Just think, you probably could have bought a few FTDs instead of all that ElvisTheKid!

He might have them all too. I have a couple of ornaments given to me by "friends" or family. I mean if he likes that ... why not .. .but for the rest of us .. it is a pile of crap (not trying to offend).

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:Aside from my Elvis CDs, Vinyls, Tapes, DVDs and Books, the only Elvis related item that I own is a pack of "Elvis" cards.

each to their own

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:30 am

That's cool !!

Elvisgirl wrote:

each to their own

To each his own!