Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Just got this on facebook. Not sure if they have been posted yet.

http://elvis.ly/f6jRa

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Ugh... Joe you beat me to it!!!

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:49 pm

It's all good! ::rocks

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Joe Car wrote:It's all good! ::rocks


Amen Joe - It Sure Is - Thanks for sharing this buddy
..............................................................................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 pm

The footage is tremendous!
If you use this link you can see some of the documentary as well... (scroll down the page)

http://entertainment.time.com/2012/11/07/exclusive-newly-unearthed-coverage-of-elvis-presley-live-at-msg/

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:54 pm

The footage is taking the MSG shows to another level!!

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Joe Car wrote:The footage is taking the MSG shows to another level!!

And only 6 more days to go!!!

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:00 pm

elvis-fan wrote:
Joe Car wrote:The footage is taking the MSG shows to another level!!

And only 6 more days to go!!!

.................................
Yeah -Im Countn The Days /Hours /Minutes - Cant Wait For My DVD /CD -Deluxe Edition from Amazon Uk On The 12th Nov - Release Date - Happy As Hell /Excited Too - WoW-

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 pm

This is amazing - for some reason to me is more engaging then other official taped shows.

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Frickin' awesome. Cannot wait!!!! Thanks for sharing :smt023

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:06 am

Biggest release of 2012, no doubt........even bigger than ABFT.

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:33 am

Joe Car wrote:Just got this on facebook. Not sure if they have been posted yet.

http://elvis.ly/f6jRa



Can't seem to play the footage. Is there a youtube link ?

Never mind.....my browser is not up to par.
Last edited by TCB-FAN on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:34 am

When I watch these clips it strikes me just how glorious that guy was. I know I'm biased,but Elvis was magic. The 70's image takes a beating quite often, but that clip really does show the king in all his glory. It just doesn't get any better.

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:36 am

The only footage link that is working so far..........for those who have old browsers.


"Suspicious Minds" from afternoon show..

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/video ... kOpI7HSpa9
Last edited by TCB-FAN on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:39 am

This looks fantastic !

Thanks for posting, Joe !

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:48 am

jak wrote:When I watch these clips it strikes me just how glorious that guy was. I know I'm biased,but Elvis was magic. The 70's image takes a beating quite often, but that clip really does show the king in all his glory. It just doesn't get any better.


I agree Jak, Elvis looked and sounded amazing at MSG. Thanks for posting the clip, I'm so looking forward to this release now! ::rocks

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 am

jak wrote:When I watch these clips it strikes me just how glorious that guy was. I know I'm biased,but Elvis was magic. The 70's image takes a beating quite often, but that clip really does show the king in all his glory. It just doesn't get any better.

you are not biased. elvis is amazing in this clip, just as he always was in the 70's

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:21 am

Footage is amazing

makes you wonder why didn't Elvis Management film this ?

I guess Elvis On Tour Spoiled it ? still should of been filmed what a sillly mistake

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:33 am

I cannot wait for this.

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:39 am

Fantastic!!!!

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 am

The video combined with the great audio is just gonna rock. Im really excited about this release. We have really had some great stuff released recently. From the rockin 50's where it all began and now we get this beauty with Elvis in all his rhinestoned magnificence.I love it.

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:49 am

TCB-FAN wrote:The only footage link that is working so far..........for those who have old browsers.


"Suspicious Minds" from afternoon show..

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/video ... kOpI7HSpa9

Thanks for this link! *drools*

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:22 am

Elvis was at his best during those shows in NY and a weekend later in Chicago where he gave arguably the performance of the year. This tour, just a few months after the April tour which was filmed for the movie was one of his last great moments as a true rock star. His stage show and his health began to weaken following 1972.

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:29 am

At 31 secs in the video at the bottom of this page, http://entertainment.time.com/2012/11/07/exclusive-newly-unearthed-coverage-of-elvis-presley-live-at-msg/ it looks like a there is a portable video camera on a stand in front of the stage

Re: More MSG PFAP footage previews!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:30 am

SuspiciousMind wrote:Elvis was at his best during those shows in NY and a weekend later in Chicago where he gave arguably the performance of the year. This tour, just a few months after the April tour which was filmed for the movie was one of his last great moments as a true rock star. His stage show and his health began to weaken following 1972.

not his stage show..