Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Next release - The 1971 Nashville Remasters (retro& trouble)

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:25 pm

]Hi all

The new album is a big one!
For those who are interested is the next volume in the remastered series that Retro and I have worked on.

All 40 1971 Nashville masters including the Gospel masters and the Christmas masters spread nicely across 2 discs, creating a nice flow.
All the songs of course are Retros Remasters and sound top notch (IMO - for those who need to know) .

As always, Please PM myself or Retro for links, as always only for the members of this forum!

The Nashville 1971 Remasters front1.JPG

Nashville 1971 Remasters back.JPG

COMING SOON - 1970 Nashville Remasters!

Past Releases.....
hollywood fr.JPG

Stax Front fin.JPG

Graceland Front.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by trouble_jw on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Available Now... The Hollywood (72 &75) Remasters Vol 3

Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Looks good jason :D

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Great, great ! I love it.
Good job friends ! I'm really enjoying this better sound !
Thank You.
Patrick

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 pm

trouble_jw wrote:Hi all

As promised, for those who are interested is the next volume in the remastered series that Retro and I have worked on.

This album features all the 75 and 72 masters released in Elvis' lifetime plus two Live 72 tracks and the remaining 73 Stax remasters (not included on Vol 2) as a bonus.
For me, this is the best sounding volume so far!

Please PM myself or Retro for links, as always only for the members of this forum!

..................................................................................................................

....Ty Jason -Looks Gr8 -Ty so much buddy -
[b]Please keep me and rest updated on any new ones you and retroaudio do in future - Good Luck On All Retro Audio And You Do - thanks so much my friend - God Bless You and retroaudio -Both of You Rock Just Like Elvis - TCE4Ever - ::rocks
[/b]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm

karlos wrote:

As promised, for those who are interested is the next volume in the remastered series that Retro and I have worked on.

This album features all the 75 and 72 masters released in Elvis' lifetime plus two Live 72 tracks and the remaining 73 Stax remasters (not included on Vol 2) as a bonus.

Please PM myself or Retro for links, as always only for the members of this forum!

..................................................................................................................

[b]Please keep me and rest updated on any new ones you and retroaudio do in future - Good Luck On All Retro Audio And You Do - thanks so much my friend - God Bless You and retroaudio -Both of You Rock Just Like Elvis - TCE4Ever - ::rocks
[/b]

Ty, Ty. :smt003

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:12 am

No problem guys

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 am

Thanks for this one :)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:07 am

Your new method Retro, especially on the Stax is very good, much better than the standard tube transfer from the past the sound is very warm vinyl feeling and a bit cleaner.
Love the covers also Trouble very nice artwork.
I thank both of you for the effort to give us a different listening experience.

::rocks

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 am

promiseland wrote:Your new method Retro, especially on the Stax is very good, much better than the standard tube transfer from the past the sound is very warm vinyl feeling and a bit cleaner.

Thank you very much too, for these kinds of comments it is a pleasure to put effort in it.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 pm

retroaudio wrote:
promiseland wrote:Your new method Retro, especially on the Stax is very good, much better than the standard tube transfer from the past the sound is very warm vinyl feeling and a bit cleaner.

Thank you very much too, for these kinds of comments it is a pleasure to put effort in it.

...............................................................................................

:smt006 ::rocks Yvw retroaudio- Jason and you do a gr8 job sharing ya work with us fans - God Bless yu both and I thank you so very much - The very ebst to you and Jason for the future in all ya endeavours - Great Job Boys - Love all you post and share - ya work - Thanks so very much Guys - Please keep us posted on future projects you do - TCE4Evr -

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Tony.. wrote:
karlos wrote:

[/b]

Ty, Ty. :smt003

IT is annoying as hell. And posting the f#### photo all the time ..

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:46 pm

What is annoying is people who can't seem to learn to live with others around here. Others' opinions, others' lives, others' options, ... others. It seems that it's perfectly acceptable to be a pain in the butt, annoyingly arrogant and egocentric person around here (and those actually receive their portion of blind followers), but not one who shares the joy of being an Elvis fan with everyone.
What is annoying is people who can't seem to notice that the world is huge and we all know that Obama won, but still complain about EIC topics. It is indeed annoying that people seem to complain about even the most innocent trait of a member, but go around acting like infants sometimes, attacking and making jokes with others like if they were oh so much better and as if that was being "mature".

There are plenty of annoying things around here which seems to be accepted by many of you, still when someone like Karlos actually gives a damn about treating others nicely or Mike shows up with his trademark posts, some of you find the utmost offense in this kind of thing. This is exactly why our world is so full of ignorance: people seem to praise the idiots for their image while condemning those who can still offer some light and sincere feelings with others. This is annoying.

That said, Retroaudio: I listened to your work (thanks for sharing) and I've enjoyed it. "Are You Sincere" sounds beautiful.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:05 pm

i would like a link please
Last edited by keninlincs on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:14 pm

billyblues wrote:What is annoying is people who can't seem to learn to live with others around here. Others' opinions, others' lives, others' options, ... others. It seems that it's perfectly acceptable to be a pain in the butt, annoyingly arrogant and egocentric person around here (and those actually receive their portion of blind followers), but not one who shares the joy of being an Elvis fan with everyone.
What is annoying is people who can't seem to notice that the world is huge and we all know that Obama won, but still complain about EIC topics. It is indeed annoying that people seem to complain about even the most innocent trait of a member, but go around acting like infants sometimes, attacking and making jokes with others like if they were oh so much better and as if that was being "mature".

There are plenty of annoying things around here which seems to be accepted by many of you, still when someone like Karlos actually gives a damn about treating others nicely or Mike shows up with his trademark posts, some of you find the utmost offense in this kind of thing. This is exactly why our world is so full of ignorance: people seem to praise the idiots for their image while condemning those who can still offer some light and sincere feelings with others. This is annoying.

That said, Retroaudio: I listened to your work (thanks for sharing) and I've enjoyed it. "Are You Sincere" sounds beautiful.

You sound annoyed by the Obama posts ... you should learn how to live with others that post their views in the off topic section. ... ::rocks ::rocks

Ty Ty

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Francesc wrote:You sound annoyed by the Obama posts ... you should learn how to live with others that post their views in the off topic section. ... ::rocks ::rocks

Ty Ty

I made my point very clear in my previous posts: it is very funny (and yes, why not, annoying) that people complain about EIC threads and make jokes about it, for example, but find it necessary to fill this place with political threads. It isn't about opinion or views, my friend. Try to put words where I didn't say anything of the kind as you wish, but I have absolutely nothing against the right of one to vote for whoever they may find the right person and I never said otherwise. I'm sure that you're able to read and fully understand. Or do you want me to show you all the political threads and "Obama won!" or "Good luck Obama!" ones so you'll understand my point? Do you find it necessary to start a topic only to tell a bad joke about the candidate for who you didn't vote? Maybe we need another topic about Obama's victory, because in 2012, no less, the rest of the world may be in the dark as for his re-election - and my God, did the world change since then (remember: there are members from all over the world around here).

You know what, I'll turn that old joke around: if one needs an EIC section, I guess we also need a political section. This kind of discussion is extremely valid and healthy, but my minor point is about the number of unnecessary threads floating around - some created by users who actually criticise certain things like the EIC topics - when most of the 'news' would have been just fine in other, existing topics. My major point here, though, isn't even about politics.

I stick to my point: Karlos isn't doing anything wrong and against the rules, that's it. Or Mike with his trademark posts. Or anyone else that may be the target of such jokes/attacks. There are plenty of annoying and arguably wrong things around here that people choose to ignore for some reason or just "accept", especially when it comes to rude, unnecessary behavior. But when Karlos or Mike show up, suddenly it's an offense to users even if they aren't violating any rules and, unlike some people, aren't trying to impose any views on anyone or making outrageous comments about one being "mental" for personal opinions. Oh my God someone who's nice to people!! Burn the sinners! Seriously. Because what we need is egocentric users running this place with their agendas and fighting each other over a friggin' song. Maybe the thing here is that it is easy for some to attack Karlos or other users because they don't have a number 'x' of followers or because their influence on this place isn't as huge as others'. Make no mistake about it, though: it won't make this place any better and you won't be any better than anyone by doing so. If that was "cool" back in someone's school days, well, they're over. There's nothing to brag about in this kind of attitude.

TY indeed.

Retroaudio and trouble_jw: once again, thanks for sharing the links. I am enjoying your work and sorry for derailing the topic, but hopefully you'll understand. I'm done with it. I just think it's a terrible shame that nice people like Karlos get attacked for, well, not much of a good reason. He actually knows what respect is and seems to live peacefully with other members instead of seeing only his own rear end - and in my book, at least, that's what makes a member a valuable one.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:59 pm

No problem, Billyblues

billyblues wrote:
Francesc wrote:You sound annoyed by the Obama posts ... you should learn how to live with others that post their views in the off topic section. ... ::rocks ::rocks

Ty Ty

I made my point very clear in my previous posts: it is very funny (and yes, why not, annoying) that people complain about EIC threads and make jokes about it, for example, but find it necessary to fill this place with political threads. It isn't about opinion or views, my friend. Try to put words where I didn't say anything of the kind as you wish, but I have absolutely nothing against the right of one to vote for whoever they may find the right person and I never said otherwise. I'm sure that you're able to read and fully understand. Or do you want me to show you all the political threads and "Obama won!" or "Good luck Obama!" ones so you'll understand my point? Do you find it necessary to start a topic only to tell a bad joke about the candidate for who you didn't vote? Maybe we need another topic about Obama's victory, because in 2012, no less, the rest of the world may be in the dark as for his re-election - and my God, did the world change since then (remember: there are members from all over the world around here).

You know what, I'll turn that old joke around: if one needs an EIC section, I guess we also need a political section. This kind of discussion is extremely valid and healthy, but my minor point is about the number of unnecessary threads floating around - some created by users who actually criticise certain things like the EIC topics - when most of the 'news' would have been just fine in other, existing topics. My major point here, though, isn't even about politics.

I stick to my point: Karlos isn't doing anything wrong and against the rules, that's it. Or Mike with his trademark posts. Or anyone else that may be the target of such jokes/attacks. There are plenty of annoying and arguably wrong things around here that people choose to ignore for some reason or just "accept", especially when it comes to rude, unnecessary behavior. But when Karlos or Mike show up, suddenly it's an offense to users even if they aren't violating any rules and, unlike some people, aren't trying to impose any views on anyone or making outrageous comments about one being "mental" for personal opinions. Oh my God someone who's nice to people!! Burn the sinners! Seriously. Because what we need is egocentric users running this place with their agendas and fighting each other over a friggin' song. Maybe the thing here is that it is easy for some to attack Karlos or other users because they don't have a number 'x' of followers or because their influence on this place isn't as huge as others'. Make no mistake about it, though: it won't make this place any better and you won't be any better than anyone by doing so. If that was "cool" back in someone's school days, well, they're over. There's nothing to brag about in this kind of attitude.

TY indeed.

Retroaudio and trouble_jw: once again, thanks for sharing the links. I am enjoying your work and sorry for derailing the topic, but hopefully you'll understand. I'm done with it. I just think it's a terrible shame that nice people like Karlos get attacked for, well, not much of a good reason. He actually knows what respect is and seems to live peacefully with other members instead of seeing only his own rear end - and in my book, at least, that's what makes a member a valuable one.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:08 pm

billyblues wrote:Retroaudio and trouble_jw: once again, thanks for sharing the links. I am enjoying your work and sorry for derailing the topic, but hopefully you'll understand. I'm done with it. I just think it's a terrible shame that nice people like Karlos get attacked for, well, not much of a good reason. He actually knows what respect is and seems to live peacefully with other members instead of seeing only his own rear end - and in my book, at least, that's what makes a member a valuable one.

No problem, I agree 100%

VOL 4 Now available!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:17 pm

TCK_KING wrote:Thanks for this one :)

Btw who is the hot one as your avatar.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm

billyblues wrote:What is annoying is people who can't seem to notice that the world is huge and we all know that Obama won, but still complain about EIC topics.

What does politics have to do with the Nashville Remasters ?

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:34 pm

billyblues wrote:

Ty Ty

TY indeed.

Wish this could be just a couple more paragraphs!

Re: Next release - The 1971 Nashville Remasters (retro& trou

Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:29 pm

UPDATE TO TOPIC!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 pm

trouble_jw: you are the one behind the remasters series' artwork, right? They look pretty good.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:45 pm

billyblues wrote:trouble_jw: you are the one behind the remasters series' artwork, right? They look pretty good.

Yeah thats my input on the most part.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:12 am

Sounds really, really good! I would have moved "See Is Believing" and "Put You Hand In The Hand" from Disc 1 to Disc 2 and moved "A Thing Called Love" from Disc 2 to Disc 1, which I did on the DVD-R I made.

Two bonus tracks could have been "Merry Christmas Baby" undubbed version from the LP/CD "Reconsider Baby" and "I'll Be Home On Christmas Day" (Alternate Master) from June 1971.

I'll be listening to this through the holidays.

MT

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:31 am

Sounds really good indeed! I'm listening to "Don't Think Twice" now and it's great!