Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis In Concert 2013 - UK?

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Does anyone know if "Elvis in Concert" will be coming back to the UK in 2013? Thanks,

Jasper

Re: Elvis In Concert 2013 - UK?

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 pm

jasper wrote:Does anyone know if "Elvis in Concert" will be coming back to the UK in 2013? Thanks,

Jasper

It would appear that 'Elvis In Concert' as we know it may be over. Please go to the following URL and scroll down to the bottom of the page where the title of the replacement is given. No dates have yet been set.

http://www.segevents.com/pages/currentshows.html

Brian

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:07 pm

It will probably come back for the 'very last time ever'.......again. :wink:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 am

I hope its not finished as it was an amazing show. Anyone know what the new "ELVIS PRESLEY - LIVE. The King In Concert" involves?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:55 pm

jasper wrote:I hope its not finished as it was an amazing show. Anyone know what the new "ELVIS PRESLEY - LIVE. The King In Concert" involves?

The same thing as in 2011 during elvis week, younger people playing with elvis projected on a screen that is stretched out over the whole stage.

heres a little clip to show you what i mean
phpBB [video]

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:
jasper wrote:I hope its not finished as it was an amazing show. Anyone know what the new "ELVIS PRESLEY - LIVE. The King In Concert" involves?

The same thing as in 2011 during elvis week, younger people playing with elvis projected on a screen that is stretched out over the whole stage.

phpBB [video]

Do you mean musicians that have never had any association with Elvis whatsoever? :shock:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Tony.. wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:

phpBB [video]

Do you mean musicians that have never had any association with Elvis whatsoever? :shock:
Yes you got it.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:23 am

Its called 'Elvis The Concert" not "Elvis In Concert".

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 pm

promiseland wrote:Its called 'Elvis The Concert" not "Elvis In Concert".

So is it OK for Elvis to put his voice with Napalm Death, Motorhead or other bands of lesser importance that have never ever played on stage or in a studio with him? Where would you draw the line?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Actually it's called 'Elvis In Concert'. EPE decided on this due to fans in the U.S.A. thinking that 'Elvis The Concert' sounded like an impersonator show.

Brian

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Brian Quinn wrote:

Actually it's called 'Elvis In Concert'. EPE decided on this due to fans in the U.S.A. thinking that 'Elvis The Concert' sounded like an impersonator show.

Brian

Now, it appears, they've taken that further with people 'impersonating' James Burton, Ronnie Tutt, The Stamps, Glen Hardin, Joe Guercio etc, etc... :twisted:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:39 pm

It needs new footage which the estate won't issue

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:55 am

Brian Quinn wrote:

Brian

Yep, that's correct. It was changed to "Elvis In Concert" about 2 years ago.

http://www.elvis.com/events/concert_tours.aspx

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 am

Johnny2523 wrote:

phpBB [video]

If you don't know the real facts or some facts it would be better to say nothing or at least say : I think!

If you checked the news for a while it is known that the Elvis Concerts we've seen for the last years won't be back!
In fact they are now working on a hologram show like they did with Tupac. Google is so simple
if you are now a newbie on the web.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 pm

moffringa wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:

phpBB [video]

If you don't know the real facts or some facts it would be better to say nothing or at least say : I think!

If you checked the news for a while it is known that the Elvis Concerts we've seen for the last years won't be back!
In fact they are now working on a hologram show like they did with Tupac. Google is so simple
if you are now a newbie on the web.

I don't know for you, but the normal elvis in concert with TCB band aint coming back..
2 years ago they gave Elvis The Concert a try out with new younger band members, thats never worked with elvis with elvis stretched over the stage. This time its coming back in 2013, since it somehow suceeded. My facts are right.

http://www.elvismatters.com/index.php?p ... ws&id=8579

facts enough...

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Excuse are you reading what i am writing?
but the normal elvis in concert with TCB band aint coming back.

I happen to say the same thing yet you confirm that!

And referring to a rumor(not fact!) from a fanboy site called Elvis Matters i don't call legit
so again unless you have a better reference then what i showed i'd call your so called fact
not a fact. Besides that Elvis Matter has already a name on the web and not only for organizing
some fanboy nite with Lee Towers and the TCB band and having a karaoke nite on stage.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:51 pm

moffringa wrote:Excuse are you reading what i am writing?
but the normal elvis in concert with TCB band aint coming back.

I happen to say the same thing yet you confirm that!

And referring to a rumor(not fact!) from a fanboy site called Elvis Matters i don't call legit
so again unless you have a better reference then what i showed i'd call your so called fact
not a fact. Besides that Elvis Matter has already a name on the web and not only for organizing
some fanboy nite with Lee Towers and the TCB band and having a karaoke nite on stage.

Except for the shows with bouke (Who i dont like) And those nights they do.. The news usually is up to date and legit..

And my apologies for the ''But the normal elvis in concert with TCB band aint coming back'', I overlooked that line.

But i do believe what elvismatters is stating.

Another source is ElvisNews

http://www.elvisnews.com/news.aspx/vide ... -too/13541