Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Country FTD SE 2-LP

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:22 pm

As much as I love FEPBMT- it's the new Elvis Country FTD vinyl that's grabbed me – just love the artwork with many of the photos appearing from the ABFT book. The photos appeared in the CD version but being bigger here are more thrilling ––
IMG_0187.jpg

There's a great essay too and this is a really fine release and track sequence...Sound is great too!!
IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0184.JPG

"I said shake baby, shake all night, we aint faking - whole lotta shakin' going on"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by a mess of polk salad on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Elvis Country FTD SE 2-LP

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:09 pm

i had to make a choice for my birthday present, This LP, or the From EP Boulevard FTD with The Prince from another planet DELUXE edition.

I thought i could have 2 lp's or i could have 4 CD's and 1 DVD and buy the Country Vinyl later on.

I picked the From EP Boulevard and Prince From Another Planet Deluxe edition. I can't wait till they arrive in my mail

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:i had to make a choice for my birthday present, This LP, or the From EP Boulevard FTD with The Prince from another planet DELUXE edition.

I thought i could have 2 lp's or i could have 4 CD's and 1 DVD and buy the Country Vinyl later on.

I picked the From EP Boulevard and Prince From Another Planet Deluxe edition.

What about "Hits Of The 70's"?!

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:i had to make a choice for my birthday present, This LP, or the From EP Boulevard FTD with The Prince from another planet DELUXE edition.

I picked the From EP Boulevard and Prince From Another Planet Deluxe edition. I can't wait till they arrive in my mail

EP Boulevard's nice...And 'Prince" Wow! Maybe get the vinyl at a later date you will not be disappointed...
8)

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:18 pm

elvisalisellers wrote:

Hits of the 70s can go to the local dumpster lol

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:
elvisalisellers wrote:

Hits of the 70s can go to the local dumpster lol

It's got a nice booklet apparently.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:24 am

Who did the mastering on the vinyl?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 am

Mike DK wrote:Who did the mastering on the vinyl?

Mastered by Lene Reidel and Vic Anesini –– Vinyl mastered by DMM by Christian Wright at Abbey Road Studios.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 am

a mess of polk salad wrote:

Mastered by Lene Reidel and Vic Anesini –– Vinyl mastered by DMM by Christian Wright at Abbey Road Studios.

Thanks for the info. Same mastering and sound as on the cd then.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:18 am

Mike DK wrote:
a mess of polk salad wrote:

Thanks for the info. Same mastering and sound as on the cd then.

Yes, sounds superb –– great FTD vinyl release imho.
IMG_0189.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Prince from another planet-are gonna be released by SONY Legacy on 180 gram vinyl both concerts on a double lp.
I have already ordered it . :smt003 :smt006

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:29 pm

svallen wrote:Prince from another planet-are gonna be released by SONY Legacy on 180 gram vinyl both concerts on a double lp.
I have already ordered it . :smt003 :smt006

That's on my list 8)Where's the best place to order it from?