Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

From EP Blvd FTD - Preview

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:16 pm

phpBB [video]

Sounds and looks cool, i love elvis remark on hurt where he says ''God**it, and charlie bursts out laughing'' lol would this be the first time FTD didnt cut out a X-rated comment by elvis

Re: From EP Blvd FTD - Preview

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:
phpBB [video]

Sounds and looks cool, i love elvis remark on hurt where he says ''God**it, and charlie bursts out laughing'' lol would this be the first time FTD didnt cut out a X-rated comment by elvis

That's not true about FTD cutting out X rated comments; have you not heard the unedited version of "Got my mojo working" on the "Love letters from Elvis" FTD?
Anyway, this sounds good and I will be buying this at the London collectors fair on Nov.17th, so I will have to wait a bit to hear it all.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:
phpBB [video]

nah....there are a lots of x-rated comments on FTD releases.
Cindy cindy,patch it up and 100 years from now are just 3 of a big list.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:01 pm

TCK_KING wrote:there are a lots of x-rated comments on FTD releases.

there is :shock: not to my knowledge, the list isn`t that big, under a dozen!!

hurt
Got my mojo working
Cindy cindy
patch it up
100 years from now

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:34 pm

sweetangeline wrote:
TCK_KING wrote:there are a lots of x-rated comments on FTD releases.

there is :shock: not to my knowledge, the list isn`t that big, under a dozen!!

Dont know how many but there is a lot.....there are many on Raised on rock-FTD and Good times FTD + some on other classic 70s albums.... and on tracks from 50s and 60s as well.
Upcoming Moody blue FTD will also have some x-rated language....unless FTD suddenly will edit previous issued bad language.
Elvis used "Fxxk" a lot during recording sessions (even on stage a few times=boots) and sometimes much stronger words......as we all know
Maybe the complete list is 20.....or 30 times.......its not that important.

Since tracks from "Love letters from Elvis" FTD was mentioned........"Ill never know" also has some tough language that was edited out first time released on Nashville Marathon.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:22 am

Johnny2523 wrote:
phpBB [video]

What does it matter ? There's always the bootleg ones available ?