Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Need a little help with Elvis soundboard CD compilation

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:03 am

Please offer me your input to help me compile the ultimate Elvis 70s soundboard collection on 1 80-minutes long CD-R.

I was asked by a friend who works at an article to send him a cd documentation of Elvis' live music 1969-1977, some of his best stuff recorded, as research material. For his own personal use, to learn something that is mostly hidden to most music enthusiasts, who never buy bootlegs. He's not into Elvis like I am.

I could very well and quickly have compiled a sleek overview of Elvis' best and well-known multi-track recordings 1969-1970-1972-1973-1974-1977, but I decided to make it a little more of a challenge for myself and feature only his best (it's subjective, I know..) live versions of all of his available soundboard-recorded concerts. It must definitely represent all years 1969-1977, so while Elvis might have done definitive versions of most of his rock songs 1969-1972, the later period 1973-1977 needs to be documented as well. But those 1973-1977 must be GOOD. Good in the sense of special or uplifting or rare or touching or whatever. Just not boring and incoherent!

I hope you can up with some neat choices.

Now, this isn't as easy as it seems. Certain songs, like Burning Love, we have so many different 1975 SB versions of that, that it's a monk's work to search and listen to all of these different versions on my own. And multiply that with about 25 tracks on this CD. :roll:

So I decided to ask for a little help. No doubt many among you already have certain favorite SB versions of Elvis' best performed live songs 69-77 in mind, complete with date, and can just mention one of them or some of them at the top of their heads! That should bring me a long way. I would just have to look up that cd in my own collection and consider the track after a listen.

I want to stay clear of any officially released BMG/Sony/FTD released versions (UNLESS it documents something unusually great with no alternative on the paralel market), and of any multi-track or audience recordings, to make it cohesive sound-wise.

I also want to avoid -as much as possible- the image of Elvis as the worn-out oldies-act. In other words, I prefer fresh material he performed with vigor. So no played-to-death Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel medleys or All Shook Up but instead songs like How great thou art, Little Sister, A Big Hunk O' Love, Suspicious Minds, Hawaiian Wedding Song,
I'm Leavin', Promided Land, Big Boss Man, T-r-o-u-b-l-e or It's Now Or Never.

Every suggestion is welcome, and will be considered.

Personally I thought of these to begin with, feel free to counter with arguments. Let's make this a fun and fruitful discussion. You can no doubt learn something to compile your own compilation album.

Mystery Train/Tiger Man (The Return of A Prodigy)
Steamroller Blues (A New Kind of Rythm)
See see Rider (A Hot Winter Night In Dallas)
It's Now Or Never (Closing Night February 1970)

Re: Need a little help with Elvis soundboard CD compilation

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 am

Cram as much of Desert Storm on there as you can.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 am

Why the decision to go the bootleg route for a non-fan who simply wants to hear Elvis at his best live? Often, the sound on bootleg soundboards doesn't do Elvis any favours and the mix can take away from the impact of the performance. Better to not tie your hands and instead go with some of the best official stuff, with a few from the import world if you think there are performances that eclipse official versions.

One thing to keep in mind if you do go the bootleg route is not to get caught up in Elvis-fan mode and include stuff simply because it's rare or not released officially. Such performances are interesting listens for fans, but don't necessarily represent Elvis on top form.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:43 am

TJ wrote:Why the decision to go the bootleg route for a non-fan who simply wants to hear Elvis at his best live? Often, the sound on bootleg soundboards doesn't do Elvis any favours and the mix can take away from the impact of the performance. Better to not tie your hands and instead go with some of the best official stuff, with a few from the import world if you think there are performances that eclipse official versions.

One thing to keep in mind if you do go the bootleg route is not to get caught up in Elvis-fan mode and include stuff simply because it's rare or not released officially. Such performances are interesting listens for fans, but don't necessarily represent Elvis on top form.

Agreed. There is some stellar live material available via multitrack from 1969 thru 1974. Clearly it may be an enjoyable task locating various gems from the mixing board to compile a nice little concert overview, but if one really wants a casual fan to experience Elvis at his best live in concert from his post-1961 work, one has to include material from Burbank in '68 as well as the stunning multitracks from '69 and '70.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:58 am

Off the top of my head, How about this:
1. Blue Suede Shoes -1969
2. Runaway- 1969
3. Are You Lonesome Tonight?- 1969
4. Walk A Mile In My Shoes- Feb 70
5. Polk Salad Annie- Feb 70
6. Heartbreak Hotel- Aug 70
7. One Night- Aug 70
8. Love Me- 8/12/70
9. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'- 8/12/70 (w/reprise)
10. Bridge Over Troubled Water- Feb 23rd 71
11. Big Hunk O' Love- 72
12. It's Impossible- 72
13. Hound Dog (blues version 72)
14. An American Trilogy- Jan 73
15. Steamroller Blues- 73
16. Trying To Get To You- Memphis 74
17. Big Boss Man- 74
18. Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues- 8/19/74
19. Green Green Grass Of Home- 75
20. How Great Thou Art- Dec 13 75
21. You'll Never Walk Alone- Unionale, 75
22. Rags To Riches- Dec 76
23. My Way- 1977
24. Unchained Melody- 1977

Of course this would be a mix of sb & multitrack

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Personally i would add the aug 70 version of "just Pretend"the rest is ok

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Consider adding "Ture Love Travels on a Gravel Road" from Opening Night February, 1970.

Nikki

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:53 pm

TJ wrote:Why the decision to go the bootleg route for a non-fan who simply wants to hear Elvis at his best live? Often, the sound on bootleg soundboards doesn't do Elvis any favours and the mix can take away from the impact of the performance. Better to not tie your hands and instead go with some of the best official stuff, with a few from the import world if you think there are performances that eclipse official versions.

Spot on TJ. The voice of reason and common sense....as usual.
Nikkitcb wrote:Consider adding "Ture Love Travels on a Gravel Road" from Opening Night February, 1970.

A case in point. Does it eclipse the studio version in either performance or sound quality?....I don't think so.
Last edited by Mike S on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Presley rarely did See See Rider and I Got A Woman/ Amen so you may want to put these in :lol: If I have to recommend one track and that would definately have to be Fairytale, from the June 10th '75 Memphis gig. The live outting surpassed the studio version. In fact, that entire gig was excellent! Cheers!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Presley rarely did See See Rider and I Got A Woman/ Amen so you may want to put these in :lol: If I have to recommend one track and that would definately have to be Fairytale, from the June 10th '75 Memphis gig. The live outting surpassed the studio version. In fact, that entire gig was excellent! Cheers!
i like that version of Fairytale

Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:12 am

Thanks all! Great points and suggestions everybody..

I've made a first draft:

1. That's All Right 11-8-70 MS
2. I Got A Woman 11-8-70 MS
3. Heartbreak Hotel 24-8-69 MS
4. Are You Lonesome Tonight? 26-8-69 MS
5. Let It Be Me 15-2-70 MS
6. Polk Salad Annie 17-2-70 MS
7. Walk A Mile In My Shoes 17-2-70 MS
8. Sweet Caroline 16-2-70
9. The Wonder Of You 18-2-70
10. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me 10-8-70 OS
11. Twenty Days and Twenty Nights 12-8-70 DS
12. One Night 11-8-70 DS
13. Just Pretend 12-8-70 MS
14. Love Me + 15. Instrumental Vamp ("Looks like we started somethin'..") 11-8-70 MS
16. Mystery Train/Tiger Man 12-8-70 MS
17. Make The World Go Away 13-8-70 DS
18. I'm Leavin' 10-11-71 (from bootleg soundboard taped cd)
19. Little Sister/Get Back 14-2-72 MS
20. It's Impossible 16-2-72 MS
21. The Impossible Dream 10-6-72 MS
22. How Great Thou Art 18-4-72
23. An American Trilogy 14-1-73
24. A Big Hunk O' Love 14-1-73
25. Why Me Lord 20-3-74 CS
26. My Boy 6-5-75 (from FTD soundboard taped cd)
27. Fairytale 10-6-75 (from FTD soundboard taped cd)
28. And I Love You So 13-12-75 (from FTD reel-to-reel taped cd)
29. Love Letters 30-8-76 (from bootleg soundboard taped cd)
30. Lawdy Miss Clawdy 27-3-77

Two or three could be dropped in favor of others or because of time restraint (80 minutes). There are good reasons to include good soundboard versions of Burning Love and/or T-r-o-u-b-l-e instead of some of the others. I also noticed the basic foundation in my list seems to be the multitracks from 1970, maybe too much.

I also found it very hard to choose between the 1969-1970 versions of classics like "Mystery Train/Tiger Man", "I Got A Woman" and "Heartbreak Hotel" for instance, because almost all versions were performed great during this period. It's also hard to let go of superb sounding multi-track recordings in favor of inferior sounding, equally good performances, recorded on (inferior) soundboards.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:32 am

James27 wrote:Thanks all! Great points and suggestions everybody..

I've made a first draft:

1. That's All Right 11-8-70 MS
2. I Got A Woman 11-8-70 MS
3. Heartbreak Hotel 24-8-69 MS
4. Are You Lonesome Tonight? 26-8-69 MS
5. Let It Be Me 15-2-70 MS
6. Polk Salad Annie 17-2-70 MS
7. Walk A Mile In My Shoes 17-2-70 MS
8. Sweet Caroline 16-2-70
9. The Wonder Of You 18-2-70
10. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me 10-8-70 OS
11. Twenty Days and Twenty Nights 12-8-70 DS
12. One Night 11-8-70 DS
13. Just Pretend 12-8-70 MS
14. Love Me + 15. Instrumental Vamp ("Looks like we started somethin'..") 11-8-70 MS
16. Mystery Train/Tiger Man 12-8-70 MS
17. Make The World Go Away 13-8-70 DS
18. I'm Leavin' 10-11-71 (from bootleg soundboard taped cd)
19. Little Sister/Get Back 14-2-72 MS
20. It's Impossible 16-2-72 MS
21. The Impossible Dream 10-6-72 MS
22. How Great Thou Art 18-4-72
23. An American Trilogy 14-1-73
24. A Big Hunk O' Love 14-1-73
25. Why Me Lord 20-3-74 CS
26. My Boy 6-5-75 (from FTD soundboard taped cd)
27. Fairytale 10-6-75 (from FTD soundboard taped cd)
28. And I Love You So 13-12-75 (from FTD reel-to-reel taped cd)
29. Love Letters 30-8-76 (from bootleg soundboard taped cd)
30. Lawdy Miss Clawdy 27-3-77

Two or three could be dropped in favor of others or because of time restraint (80 minutes). There are good reasons to include good soundboard versions of Burning Love and/or T-r-o-u-b-l-e instead of some of the others. I also noticed the basic foundation in my list seems to be the multitracks from 1970, maybe too much.

I also found it very hard to choose between the 1969-1970 versions of classics like "Mystery Train/Tiger Man", "I Got A Woman" and "Heartbreak Hotel" for instance, because almost all versions were performed great during this period. It's also hard to let go of superb sounding multi-track recordings in favor of inferior sounding, equally good performances, recorded on (inferior) soundboards.

Any comments would be appreciated.

The highlighted tracks should be reconsidered. In all seriousness, it is a bad idea to expose a curious music fan who is unfamiliar with the depth of Elvis' live output to a soundboard recording of My Boy. If you are going to add something from '77, consider the 6/21/77 version of My Way (which many consider to be his finest rendition) or Unchained Melody. Love Letters always had some real tempo issues during the 1976 intro segments, and it certainly isn't a highlight from the 70's. Fairtytale was an odd choice by Elvis and has an odd placement on a CD aiming for the results you set out for.

Some tracks to consider replacing the highlighted titles. Suspicious Minds is one of Elvis' triumphs and a smokin' version from '69 would represent Elvis well. A Big Hunk O'Love from the February 14, 1972 ms is a very strong vocal and a nice reading of a classic rock track - a superior version over the Aloha performance. In addition, See See Rider from the February 18, 1970 ms is a dynamic performance any rock fan should be able to appreciate. It's Over from the February 17, 1972 dinner show is a worthy ballad to consider because of Elvis' commanding vocal. A suitable replacement for a 1976 stab at Love Letters.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:03 am

Thanks for your suggestions, they are welcome.

The reason I included this version of "Love Letters" is to have something from 1976 that wasn't done better in the previous years. This particular version was chosen because for once, it is performed here at the right tempo, and Elvis does a good version on it, despite the overall lacklustre concert; plus the soundboard sound here is superb, one of the best around.

from Elvis in Norway site (Focus on Elvis - In Summer 1976):
The concert in Tuscaloosa, on August 30th was released by DAE on the bootleg Old Time They Are Not Forgotten. This was DAE's first release, and what a start. This is probably the best sounding bootleg on the marked. The mixing is even better than what RCA manage to create.

The concert is not that good, I'm afraid. It is a fair show, not bad, but still lacking something. It is said that Elvis on this day was very sick. If that is a fact, he surely manages to cope all right. There is, however, a story about Elvis hardly giving a little girl any attention when she comes to the stage, wanting Elvis' autograph on her arm. Still, on this concert Elvis sings a great version of 'Jailhouse Rock'. You can in fact hear the lyrics of the song, and the tempo of it is slowed down a lot, compared to other versions of the song in 1976 and especially 1977. Cool!

Also the beginning of 'Hound Dog' is funny, but one song knocks out everything else. Here Elvis sings a perfect version of 'Love Letters'. The sound, the timing, the voice, everything matches 100 %. A class act! After having Kathy Westmoreland do 'My Heavenly Father', he says that her act is hard to follow. He was right, but sings a fair version of 'Mystery Train/Tiger Man'. The version is weak at times, and it was time to close the concert.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:14 am

KingOfTheJungle wrote:Off the top of my head, How about this:
1. Blue Suede Shoes -1969
2. Runaway- 1969
3. Are You Lonesome Tonight?- 1969
4. Walk A Mile In My Shoes- Feb 70
5. Polk Salad Annie- Feb 70
6. Heartbreak Hotel- Aug 70
7. One Night- Aug 70
8. Love Me- 8/12/70
9. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'- 8/12/70 (w/reprise)
10. Bridge Over Troubled Water- Feb 23rd 71
11. Big Hunk O' Love- 72
12. It's Impossible- 72
13. Hound Dog (blues version 72)
14. An American Trilogy- Jan 73
15. Steamroller Blues- 73
16. Trying To Get To You- Memphis 74
17. Big Boss Man- 74
18. Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues- 8/19/74
19. Green Green Grass Of Home- 75
20. How Great Thou Art- Dec 13 75
21. You'll Never Walk Alone- Unionale, 75
22. Rags To Riches- Dec 76
23. My Way- 1977
24. Unchained Melody- 1977

Of course this would be a mix of sb & multitrack

Killer tracklist !

Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:52 pm

why anybody would mix multi track with bad sounding soundboard for their cdr prodject is beyond me......or even worse: audience recordings :roll:

Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Totally agree with TJs post.

In my experience of trying to showcase Elvis to friends etc often ends up disappointing because they just don't ''get'' this collecting lark.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Don't EVER EVER EVER EVER put "Why Me Lord" on an Elvis compilation!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

Your friend will either think his CD player is fooked, or he'll be rolling on the floor weeing his pants with laughter at Father Christmas on downers warbling away on the verses!

Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Why not just make a copy of this CD?

Tracks

1. See See Rider
2. Johnny B. Goode
3. Mystery Train / Tiger Man
4. In the Ghetto
5. Suspicious Minds
6. The Wonder of You
7. Polk Salad Annie
8. Walk a Mile in My Shoes
9. You've Lost That Loving Feeling
10. I Just Can't Help Believin'
11. Bridge Over Troubled Water
12. You Gave Me a Mountain
13. An American Trilogy
14. Never Been to Spain
15. What Now My Love
16. Burning Love
17. My Way
18. Steamroller Blues
19. How Great Thou Art
20. Unchained Melody

Rich

Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:36 pm

KingElvis wrote:why anybody would mix multi track with bad sounding soundboard for their cdr prodject is beyond me......or even worse: audience recordings :roll:

My list doesn't contain what you describe, they are top-notch multi-track recordings with a couple of better soundboard recordings thrown in. No substandard-sounding soundboards nor any audience recordings on my list.

I happen to like Why Me Lord, because of the spiritual enthusiasm and the sound on this re-mixed Memphis album.
Rich: that wouldn't be much of a challenge or example of personal input, now would it ? I hate to copy somebody else's choice.

It's a good tracklist but a bit too predictable too my taste, plus there are better sounding tracks of the same versions, contained elsewhere, if I'm not mistaken.
Not talking about the '69 material.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Rich_TCB wrote:Why not just make a copy of this CD?

Tracks

1. See See Rider
2. Johnny B. Goode
4. In the Ghetto
5. Suspicious Minds
6. The Wonder of You
7. Polk Salad Annie
13. An American Trilogy
14. Never Been to Spain
15. What Now My Love
16. Burning Love
17. My Way
18. Steamroller Blues
19. How Great Thou Art
20. Unchained Melody

Rich

My favorite LIVE cd compilation....sound is fantastic on this one.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:48 am

19351977 wrote:
Rich_TCB wrote:Why not just make a copy of this CD?

Tracks

1. See See Rider
2. Johnny B. Goode
4. In the Ghetto
5. Suspicious Minds
6. The Wonder of You
7. Polk Salad Annie
13. An American Trilogy
14. Never Been to Spain
15. What Now My Love
16. Burning Love
17. My Way
18. Steamroller Blues
19. How Great Thou Art
20. Unchained Melody

Rich

My favorite LIVE cd compilation....sound is fantastic on this one.

Good sound except for the old mixes for the Aloha '73 and Memphis '74 tracks that were used, as my ears are used to the better sounding, re-mixed versions as available on the "Aloha From Hawaii via Satellite" BMG cd, and FTD's Classic Album cd upgrade of "Recorded Live On Stage In Memphis". I remember listening to this album before I gave it away to a friend for Christmas, and being disappointed by the sound of the 1972-1973-1974 material, as compared to the smashing (improved) sound of the '69 multitracks.

Too bad any multi-tracks weren't made during Elvis' 1975 tours and engagements..

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:37 pm

I have done similar projects for pals in the past. A particular favourite was a very fake 69 show spread over two discs, using multi track recordings.

I assembled them to sound like one full two hour concert with appropriate dialogue etc and a very good running order. He was convinced it was a real show and thought it was dynamic. I listen to it more than any of the actual 69 shows. The track listing is as follows - and the editing is very good I do have to say - can't hear the joins at all.

Disc One

Blue Suede Shoes
I got A Woman
All Shook Up
Love Me tender
Jailhouse rock/Dont Be Cruel
Heartbreak Hotel
Hound Dog
Memories
Mystery train/Tiger Man
I Can't Stop Loving you
Johnny B Goode
My Babe
This Is The Story
Suspicious Minds

Disc Two

Life Story monologue
Baby What You Want Me to Do
Runaway
Loving You (part)
Reconsider baby
Funny How Time Slips Away
Surrender (part)
Are You Lonesome Tonight
Rubberneckin' (with false start)
Yesterday/Hey Jude
Inherit The Wind
Band intro's (with happy Birthday)
In The ghetto
Words
What'd I Say
Can't Help Falling In Love
Closing fanfare

The version of Blue Suede Shoes is from VIVA LAS VEGAS disc two, as the intro is different - straight into the riff. After Can't Help Falling In love, I've gone into the regular opening fanfare of Blue Suede Shoes with the horn intro and extended riff which I've faded out slowly before the vocal kicks in.

Placing the monologue and ALL the sit down songs with Gretsch together at the beginning of disc two sounds great. I consciously put the monologue as track one on disc two so my pal could enjoy it on first listen, but on repeated listening could simply start from track two.

I thought Suspicious Minds would be a great end to disc one and so changed its normal placing in the 69 lineup.

It's an absolute dynamite double disc that would do Elvis a LOT of favours if officially issued.

But it won't be.

Ah well.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:45 pm

just thought I'd mention, I also did the same pal another two CD set of a fake August 1970 show - same great editing technique - and it TOO makes for a very enjoyable two hours. And it's VERY different in content to the fake 69 show:

Disc One

Opening Fanfare
That's All Right
Mystery train/Tiger Man
I Got A Woman
Dialogue-Blueberry Hill
Hound Dog
I Can't Stop Loving You
Love Me Tender
Next Step Is Love
I've Lost You
I Just Can't Help Believin'
Something
Men With Broken Hearts
Walk A mile In My Shoes
There Goes My Everything
Just Pretend
Words
Sweet Caroline
You've Lost That loving Feeling
Polk Salad Annie

Disc Two

Band Introductions
Stranger in The Crowd
Don't Cry Daddy
In The ghetto
Make The World Go Away
The Wonder of You
Patch It up
Twenty Days and Twenty Nights
Heartbreak Hotel
One Night
Don't Be Cruel
Blue Suede Shoes
All Shook Up
Little Sister/Get Back
I Was The One
Love Me
Are You Lonesome tonight
Looks Like I Started Somethin'
US Male (one liner)
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Suspicious Minds
Cant Help Falling In Love
Closing Announcement

Again, I intentionally put the intro's at beginning of disc two so they could be skipped easily if desired. Also consciously used the opening night Love Me Tender - it being the shortest of all six renditions - therefore, more suited to the non visual CD format.

I never used repeated dialogue i.e. i just recorded a country album under the name of glen campbell .... I just did a country album with a lot of my favourite country songs in it .... i just recorded a country and western album ....

I chose one instance to use and used alternative dialogue to introduce other tracks. Really sounds like one big long show. As Elvis comments he had to learn 50 songs for the show, it ties in well as this is practically the amount of tracks we hear

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:I have done similar projects for pals in the past. A particular favourite was a very fake 69 show spread over two discs, using multi track recordings.

I assembled them to sound like one full two hour concert with appropriate dialogue etc and a very good running order. He was convinced it was a real show and thought it was dynamic. I listen to it more than any of the actual 69 shows. The track listing is as follows - and the editing is very good I do have to say - can't hear the joins at all.

Disc One

Blue Suede Shoes
I got A Woman
All Shook Up
Love Me tender
Jailhouse rock/Dont Be Cruel
Heartbreak Hotel
Hound Dog
Memories
Mystery train/Tiger Man
I Can't Stop Loving you
Johnny B Goode
My Babe
This Is The Story
Suspicious Minds

Disc Two

Life Story monologue
Baby What You Want Me to Do
Runaway
Loving You (part)
Reconsider baby
Funny How Time Slips Away
Surrender (part)
Are You Lonesome Tonight
Rubberneckin' (with false start)
Yesterday/Hey Jude
Inherit The Wind
Band intro's (with happy Birthday)
In The ghetto
Words
What'd I Say
Can't Help Falling In Love
Closing fanfare

The version of Blue Suede Shoes is from VIVA LAS VEGAS disc two, as the intro is different - straight into the riff. After Can't Help Falling In love, I've gone into the regular opening fanfare of Blue Suede Shoes with the horn intro and extended riff which I've faded out slowly before the vocal kicks in.

Placing the monologue and ALL the sit down songs with Gretsch together at the beginning of disc two sounds great. I consciously put the monologue as track one on disc two so my pal could enjoy it on first listen, but on repeated listening could simply start from track two.

I thought Suspicious Minds would be a great end to disc one and so changed its normal placing in the 69 lineup.

It's an absolute dynamite double disc that would do Elvis a LOT of favours if officially issued.

But it won't be.

Ah well.

That's a corker Swingin' -- did you use What'd I say from the Viva CD too?

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:33 pm

I used What'd i Say from the In Person FTD because it features "tell your Ma, tell your Pa, gonna take you back to Arkansas" which no other version has! It's one of my favourite CD sets!