Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

The GREATEST BOOK ever done from JAT Publishing?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 pm

http://www.jatpublishing.com/New%20Releases.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7eI1yH58nI

Has anyone here bought JAT's "Elvis '69" book? Do you think it is worth getting? Does it deserve the slogan attached to it?

Any views and reviews are very welcome.

Re: The GREATEST BOOK ever done from JAT Publishing?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:28 pm

last Jat book I got was the 68 at 40....

didn't get the 69 book, bought the Elvis Files 69/70 book instead

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Most will probably agree that the JAT "Sessions" books are at the top of the list. I have the first three iterations, and I will get the fourth volume when it is published in 2013.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 am

Got to agree with the Doc on this, the sessions books are damned fine books. For me the picture books are nice but most of them have too many b&w photos for my taste especially for the money, not to mention most of them are softcover making them easier to show wear.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:22 am

The JAt sessions books are dammed good! The market for his photobooks is probably a different one. I saw the Elvis 69 book a few weeks ago at a friend's house. It was good (easy on the eye) with mostly fuill page colour pictures. I didnt read the story bits.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:53 pm

I have this book. It´s not bad but (for me) not the greatest book from him ...maybe one of his greatest photobooks. Includes some new photos to me but most i had seen already before. Nice book, but too expansive.
I like "No.1" the chart book better, and the session books too of course.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Is JATs Flip Flop & Fly book at $125 worth it. Does anyone know. It is a lotta, lotta money for a book!!!