Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: THE LOST PERFORMANCES

Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:29 am

It seems most odd that people want Warner to spend money restoring and releasing Elvis On Tour material, and yet also support the upload of something like The Lost Performances in complete form on youtube which, in turn, is likely to reduce the amount of people who would buy the release should it ever appear on dvd.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 am

the lost performances? jeez...at first, i was totally blank, was unsure of what this was :o didn't recall ever hearing about it before. when i saw the thread, i thought, wow, nice lost performances!! this i haven't seen before....
but then it hit me, i HAVE seen it before. and i have it too...somewhere. i remembered watching it a lot when i got a dvd with them, years ago. but it's been so long since i've seen it, i had completely forgotten about it :shock: (i have the worst memory)
i really have to look for that dvd now....i have so much "crap", i don't know what i have. the other day i also found some elvis cd's that i didn't even know i have. and i have no idea where i got them from either. i didn't buy them, someone must have given them to me. all i know is one of the cd's is from someone here from FECC, because there is a note on the cd with their name on. but that's just one. but i didn't get all the cd's from the same person....and 2 of them is from france....also from someone i know/knew, but i don't remember who...sheesh...i'm always so forgetful. erhan, i must thank you for posting these, helped me remember. i must go look for those REALLY lost (for me anyway) performances, between all my dvd's and cd's

Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:02 pm

MGM (Turner's) have got way better audio then 1990's bmg in Elvis On Tour (lost performances) recordings do you know if they got own Audio recording equipment or it was good because only better mixing and restoretion then bmg in 90's you can hear brilliant channel separations band and drums upfront like it has to be do you have any info about MGM audio sources?