Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

JAT Publishing - Sessions III

Thu May 08, 2003 9:05 pm

Does anyone have anything further on the release of Mr. Tunzi's new book?

It has not been mentioned on FECC for a while now.
I have been waiting to purchase the new volume instead of trying to find a copy of "Sessions II".

But, I can't wait forever!!!

Fri May 09, 2003 5:09 am

I have been waiting too and anxious to read the new book. Maybe the Fecc team can update us on it's release or when do they think they will have info on it?

Any help?

TCB

Randall

Fri May 09, 2003 5:11 am

We should be able to give the answer you are looking for within the next 5 days.

I talked with Mr. Tunzi today and he'll forward us a statement pretty soon concerning this book.

FECC Team

Fri May 09, 2003 5:14 am

Thank You for your quick response. I look forward to hearing more about it's release.

TCB

Randall :D

Fri May 09, 2003 5:21 am

Great news, guys!!!

I'll be looking for your update next week!!!

Thanks!!!

Fri May 09, 2003 10:20 pm

I never buy books but I will probably buy this one as I have the previous editions.However I do hope they dont include a crappy "limited edition cd" like they have done earlier.Not interessed in a more expensive book due to a cd in the package.

Sat May 10, 2003 4:14 am

But, I can't wait forever!!!

If Anita Wood can -- so can you ;-)

TO CURTIS RE. BOOKS

Sun May 11, 2003 1:35 pm

Just curious, Curtis as to why you never buy books of Elvis. To me, some of the titles available are as essential as owning Elvis CD's and DVD's. Titles like "Inside King Creole" and "Inside Jailhouse rock" along with titles by Joe Tunzi, Peter Guralnick and Sean Shaver should be part of every serious fan's collection. I know there are some trashy books out there, but the ones I have mentioned are blinders!
TONY DOBB

Thu May 15, 2003 5:28 am

Well tomorrow's Thurs, shouldn't we be hearing info about the release date for Joe's book?

How about it Fecc team?

TCB

Randall

Thu May 15, 2003 5:38 am

We were expecting the statement today but nothing so far. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. :roll:

FECC Team

Thu May 15, 2003 6:18 am

Thanks FECC for staying on top of this. I look forward to the good word!

TCB

Randall :)