Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: New Straight Arrow Release: "Wed. Night Rollover" 3-26-7

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:01 pm

has anyone got this release yet? Im wondering how the sound is... i have a friend who was at this show and may consider getting it.

JEFF d
EP fan

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:19 pm

I love the March 1975 engagement. Very little 50's songs. He concentrates on recent material and performs them all really well.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 pm

The sound is okay..trust Cisco.. :wink:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 pm

JEFF d wrote:has anyone got this release yet? Im wondering how the sound is... i have a friend who was at this show and may consider getting it.

Wonder no more. It's your typical Straight Arrow release.

In other words, it's worth buying.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Just listened to it the sound is great u can hear elvis talk and sing clearly, and it's a good audience recording, So like rob says Its worth buying!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 am

Thanks everyone for the replies!

JEFF d
EP fan

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 am

Tony.. wrote:Boy, they are really rushing them out these days! I have virtually stopped buying them now. An Elvis dealer had a pile of old SA releases for sale at half price at an Elvis event recently. It seems they are difficult to shift these days. If there were 2 discs in the set then I would consider, but one 50 minute bog standard show for £20....I don't think so.

Well surprize SURPRIZE Tony 8) 8) :D
the show is in very good clear sound and NO distortion like bits of the Amore Elvis M/S has.
the show certainly is NOT a bog standard 50 minutes...as it is a ROCKIN good show and over 63 minutes in length. Clearly Elvis wanted to rock that night as it contains much more than the 'normal' amount of rocking songs and very well sung FAIRYTALE.... their are a few false starts. but apart from that it is a very nice show indeed!~
great SA release.....i was (thinking) maybe listening to 3 shows from this good/consistant Vegas season would be too much but NO its a very well sung show and very enjoyable THANKS to SA for bringing it out!~ :wink: :roll: 8)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am

Has anyone ever doubted anything about this release..?.... :wink: ...

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 am

Ciscoking wrote:Has anyone ever doubted anything about this release..?.... :wink: ...

I haven't. Straight Arrow 9 of the 10 times, delivers quality sounding Audience Recordings (Lets leave out Christmas Lights and Allright Ok You WIn)