Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

AN EVENING with JERRY SCHEFF (5th January 2013)

Thu May 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In association with Jenson Bloomer and Mondo Carne, The Black Country Branch of OEPFC is proud to present a very special, one off EVENING with JERRY SCHEFF (Elvis' legendary Bass player 1969-77) in concert, special VIP meet and greet tickets available plus standard show tickets available too, all this plus our Big Screen Elvis disco (on multi-screen) and a very special charity auction. Come and enjoy an intimate night with a legend in the Elvis world, a well respected musician who also worked with Bob Dylan and The Doors. Sure to be a night to remember.

Saturday 5th January 2013 - RIVER ROOMS, MILL RACE LANE, STOURBRIDGE, W. MIDS DY8 1JN

Admission by ticket only. Tickets - £15 (Meet and Greet + Show + Disco) / £10 (Show & Disco - only)

For order information contact : 07711 065298 / Jensonbloomer@hotmail.co.uk

Re: AN EVENING with JERRY SCHEFF (5th January 2013)

Thu May 17, 2012 4:15 pm

I have seen Jenson Bloomer before ,thought he was good

Thu May 17, 2012 4:44 pm

keninlincs wrote:I have seen Jenson Bloomer before ,thought he was good

Totally agree.
Great voice, just on stage in his jeans: no ETA BS..

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 pm

yeah seems a good guy. i've contacted him before and he responded nicely. good guy Jenson.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:45 pm

I met Jerry Scheff a few years ago, he's a nice guy. I'm sure he could have found a more flattering pic of EP for the cover of his book though. Why do people go out of their way to post unflatterings pics of Elvis for their books? Jerry Schilling is another one. Maybe it's just the Jerry's? :wink:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Remember, Jerry was pretty out of it during his days with Elvis.
He appreciated Elvis the way he was and I don't think he was as obsessed with the looks of Elvis as some of us here are..

At least, I got that impression reading his book, which is a good read by the way.