Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Thu May 08, 2003 3:55 am

Jordan -

I prescribe for you some "diet sheets and vitamin pills ..."

Seriously, feel better -- you're a true blue Elvis fan in a world of phonies and mean-spirited people.

Thu May 08, 2003 4:05 am

Hope all is (now) well.
I'm a big fan of your site and visit on a regular basis.
There's only five EP sites I visit and yours is definitely on that list.
Thanks for the time and effort you put in.
It's appreciated.

jordan

Thu May 08, 2003 4:22 am

all the best jordan and keep up the good work , if only others shared like you the world would be a much happier place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 08, 2003 4:46 am

Hey Jordan.. glad you are doing better and quitting smoking.. i do need to quit myself... love your site,, i to am from tennessee.. about 3.5 to 4 hrs east of you near chattanooga,,,, chris

Thu May 08, 2003 2:19 pm

Hope you're fighting fit soon Jordan!

Well done for quitting!

Take it easy!

Thu May 08, 2003 2:31 pm

Jordon, I visted your site back in the days when the "big bully" was trying to shut you down and because you are a few years younger than me I looked up to you as a fellow young Elvis fan and I knew that I wasn't the only one out there. I don't know how many times I have watched the awesome streaming video on your site. Glad you are better and keep up the great work. I agree with everything Dr. John Carpenter said.

Thu May 08, 2003 3:58 pm

Jordan,
You truly are one of the good guys. Your site rocks!! I am very glad to hear that you are doing better.
:evil: Lose the cancer sticks now!!!!
:evil:
Tom

Thu May 08, 2003 5:38 pm

Indeed. Life is too short. Glad to hear you're getting well!

Fri May 09, 2003 5:52 am

Jordan:

Good to hear that you have got out of the hospital. Perhaps you could give me some tips also on this giving up smoking business! It appears that being an Elvis fan drives us to the demon weed. The Off Topic section might be a good place for Elvis fans to share their Tobacco Hell experiences.

Get well soon mate, best wishes from the UK.

Fri May 09, 2003 10:43 am

all the best from France Jordan !
glad to hear you're back ! keep working on your great website , start to work out and don't touch one more cigarette !
Olivier
http://www.elvis-presley-avenue.com :D

Sat May 10, 2003 8:21 am

Congratulations Jordan. I too quit smokin'; in January. Smoked from age 17-28 and I haven't fallen off the wagon yet.

Now the $180 a month I was spending on cigarettes can now be put towards Elvis cd's :lol:

Mmmmmm Didnt Know That

Sat May 10, 2003 6:19 pm

I Didnt know that Jordan ....

You smoked Tut Tut, anyway hope you have smoked your last one Jordan.

Keep well and keep up the good work.

Trevor

( I Will have to email you soon - its been some time)

Sat May 10, 2003 8:07 pm

Jordan, as a huge fan of your site (and regular user / listener/viewer), I'm glad to hear you are pulling through. My father died a long painful death in his mid-50s from lung and brain cancer thanks to his cigarette habit. Lose the sticks and keep on helping the Elvis legacy!