Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Elvis in Concert in Brazil

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Renan wrote:In 2:20, Suspicious Minds!

phpBB [video]

I watch this video, just gives me goosebumps. What a phenomenal talent he was! Great crowd response as well!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 am

Thank you dear friends for their words in relation to Brazilian fans of Elvis. :smt006
I am Brazilian and I know that in my country there are many fans of Elvis and are very passionate
and make a point of showing all this love and respect for the King! :smt007
Because of bereavement in the family (my father died recently) I could not watch the shows or go the exhibition "Elvis in Concert in Brazil" ... :cry:
But through these videos and comments you could feel the whole essence of the Brazilian people and their unconditional love for Elvis ... :smt007
Thank you for your words friends. And that's good to know that there are Brazilians also here in this forum phenomenal!! bjss

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:19 am

Joe Car wrote:
Renan wrote:In 2:20, Suspicious Minds!

phpBB [video]

I watch this video, just gives me goosebumps. What a phenomenal talent he was! Great crowd response as well!

....Wow - Lov This - Thnks For Sharing This - ::rocks

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:54 am

Today something very interesting happened.

The promoters just happen to hate impersonators work (just like me). A guy "dressed" like Elvis (horrible suit that Elvis never wore) went up on stage when the show was over. The owner of all the things happening here banished the guy at the moment from this reserved part and he was shouting that these kind of people would not take advantage of Elvis in an event where Elvis is the star!

That was something really cool. And James Burton also avoided the impersonator since he and the TCB guys do not like impersonators.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:03 pm

The Brazilian tour is over!

The 6 concerts were all SOLD OUT!

I will post pics as soon as possible.

Thank you TCB, Estelle Brown, The Imperials, Joe Guercio & all the other staff involved in the show.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:17 pm

One only has to look at the many YouTube Videos to see how enthusiastic the crowds were.

Brian :D

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Renan wrote:Today something very interesting happened.

The promoters just happen to hate impersonators work (just like me). A guy "dressed" like Elvis (horrible suit that Elvis never wore) went up on stage when the show was over. The owner of all the things happening here banished the guy at the moment from this reserved part and he was shouting that these kind of people would not take advantage of Elvis in an event where Elvis is the star!

That was something really cool. And James Burton also avoided the impersonator since he and the TCB guys do not like impersonators.

That's wonderful! Now if only E.P.E. would quit promoting these no-life losing fools, the image might gain some respect. The impersonators do more harm than good for Elvis.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Renan wrote:The Brazilian tour is over!

The 6 concerts were all SOLD OUT!

I will post pics as soon as possible.

Thank you TCB, Estelle Brown, The Imperials, Joe Guercio & all the other staff involved in the show.

That's great news to hear also! That exhibit they had there was world class. Much nicer and better detailed than the exhibits at Graceland.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 am

A couple of pictures from Rio:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:13 am

Renan - Glen Hardin - Marco Aurelio:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:15 am

Renan - Joe Moscheo - Marco Aurelio - Terry Blackwood:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:15 am

Renan - James Burton - Marco Aurelio - Estelle Brown:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:18 am

In Brasilia - The Men in Black starring:

James Burton - Marco Aurelio - Norbert Putman - Renan

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:19 am

James Burton kindly wanted to pay our lunch. We did not let him do it. He almost signed the check!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:27 am

Renan and Ronnie Tutt (my favourite drummer):

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:32 am

Valeu Renan. Tomara que eles voltem ano que vem.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:32 am

Marco Aurelio - the lovely girl that played violin in the concerts :smt007 - Renan:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:34 am

Renan - Joe Guercio - Marco Aurelio:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:36 am

Marco Aurelio - Alexis - Ron Feuer - Joe Moscheo - Terry Blackwood - Estelle - Brown - Renan:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 am

Marco - Portia - Renan (sleeping):

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:44 am

Renan - Kelly - Marco (she's taking our picture):

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:48 am

One more view of Maracanazinho (Rio) audience and wild fans standing and applauding the show:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:17 am

So glad to see the show doing so well abroad. I have gotten to see it twice, last year in NYC and this year in Memphis, gets better every time. I hope that even after the principle musicians pass away, hopefully years from now, they will still have the show it is a blast. :D

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Fantastic pics! Nice to see you had such a good time, and that the response was so good.... :D

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Great pictures Renan,thanks for posting