Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Get Real Lisa Marie

Thu May 08, 2003 12:07 am

I quote this from another board:-

News from EPE:

RealNetworks is running an exclusive Lisa Marie Listening Party for one week, starting today. It's a full stream of her entire debut album To Whom It May Concern.
http://home.real.com/?mode=spnav&src=R1Guide

So if you can't sell it - give it away - as the actress said to the Bishop :)

Thu May 08, 2003 12:32 am

Several major artists, most recently Blur and Radiohead, have made their albums available in their entirity online before their release date. It's becoming commonplace.

Thu May 08, 2003 1:30 am

Kiwi is off the mark with quite a few of the comments on Lisa. First he said that only people with talent hit the top of the charts which is so untrue it isn't funny and now this. A lot bigger stars than he are doing that.

For someone who seems to have no use for her, you seem to talk about her enough. Admit it, you really have a crush on her.

Thu May 08, 2003 2:35 am

You know what I find annoying, you take the time to write out a response to another thread, challenging the reasoning behind the orginal post, hoping to get discussion, instead the person chickens out and start another useless post.

I mean seriously, if you don't want your views challenged KIWIALAN, then quit posting!! We already got one Doc on here. Obviously, you are just trying to start trouble. It is this reason that posts like this should be deleted. They aren't really about Elvis and not of much use if the poster can't even defend themselves. I had already PM'd you about another discussion and tried to be civilized. You personal attack and still don't face the issues. sad really.

Thu May 08, 2003 2:43 am

Morrissey wrote:Several major artists, most recently Blur and Radiohead, have made their albums available in their entirity online before their release date. It's becoming commonplace.

The logic behind this practice being...?

Thu May 08, 2003 3:08 am

The title of this thread should be....

Get Real KiwiAlan

:roll:

Thu May 08, 2003 3:19 am

"If you can't sell it, give it away."

I wonder how many artists out there would give their eye teeth to have such "paltry" sales of their product.

Thu May 08, 2003 1:23 pm

I'm boycotting kiwis, it is too hard to remove those little seeds anyway. :oops:

Seriously, I dislike saying this or that "belongs" in an off-topic area, but I personally would post about Lisa conducting an interview in the on-topic section, because Elvis WILL be mentioned, but I would place a thread that simply discusses her music, good or bad, in the off-topic area. That is just what I will do, others may do as they please...

Thu May 08, 2003 7:03 pm

wiwialen is along time Lisa Marie basher, even before she even open her mouth, pathetic!
JEFF d
EPFAN

Thu May 08, 2003 7:24 pm

Well to all those who think I dislike Lisa merely because I discuss her sales and the efforts of EPE to make a silk purse by ensuring appearances on every talk show known to man-kind.

Let me tell you that I do have her album - paid at full retail price and not downloaded.

I like and regularily play SOB,Lights Out and To Whom It May Concern. These tracks I like - the others are a little "indifferent" IMHO.

And Jeff D continually callg me "wiwi" illustrates some immaturity on your part.

Thu May 08, 2003 8:42 pm

LOL,,,, go buy 2 copies you idiot!
JEFF d
EPFAN

Thu May 08, 2003 10:38 pm

KIWIALAN, I have said my reasons why I disagree with you on the other post regarding her sales. I must say, your comment about silk purse is a little off. True they are going to promote the daughter of Elvis to no end. THEY SHOULD!!! Secondly, is she really do anymore then most artist?