Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

That's enough...Curtis & Cie

Wed May 07, 2003 11:07 pm

We are tired of getting private e-mails concerning these little feuds between Curtis & other persons on this board.

From now on ANY attacks or allusion to this from one side or another will have the messages deleted instantly.

FECC Team

Thu May 08, 2003 2:37 pm

I'm so confused. This stuff took up about 1/4 of the space on the old board and now it all goes "poof" without explanation. On a humble heart, on bended knee, I'm begging you please, help me.

Thu May 08, 2003 4:00 pm

YIKES!!! Dad's home!
:lol:
Tom

Thu May 08, 2003 10:36 pm

This stuff took up about 1/4 of the space on the old board and now it all goes "poof" without explanation.

If you bother to read the "Guidelines" page you'll have less trouble comprehending the affairs of this MB.

Fri May 09, 2003 1:22 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
This stuff took up about 1/4 of the space on the old board and now it all goes "poof" without explanation.

If you bother to read the "Guidelines" page you'll have less trouble comprehending the affairs of this MB.
I have read the guidelines page. Please enlighten my feeble mind what that has to do with not providing us a clue or explanation as to what happened? I wasn't directing my post only to FECC, it was for anyone who knew what happened...

Since you know all, tell us what happened...

Fri May 09, 2003 1:41 am

Listen to the king of attackers here to educate us!