Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Thanks, PEP.


How many copies will you get Doc :wink:

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:59 am

eap19351977 wrote:

i see he died the same year

Yes, died of a stroke in 1969 at the young age of 40!
Elvis must've been shocked by the news of his death after having spent some happy moments with him at American Sound just a few months earlier.

I'm sure Elvis would've loved having Roy in attendance on Opening Night, July 31, 1969 in Las Vegas. Sadly, it just wasn't meant to be.

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:14 am

paulsweeney wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Thanks, PEP.


How many copies will you get Doc :wink:

I will buy 1 copy.

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:15 am

Elvis '69, for a while I thought it was The Trouble with Girls.
But I ain't complaining about Change of Habit, one of my favorite Elvis films cause I can identify with the lead character.
Thanks for the advert.

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:21 am

Jove wrote:Elvis '69, for a while I thought it was The Trouble with Girls.
But I ain't complaining about Change of Habit, one of my favorite Elvis films cause I can identify with the lead character.

Few are aware of this, but I identify with the lead character too.

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:25 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Jove wrote:Elvis '69, for a while I thought it was The Trouble with Girls.
But I ain't complaining about Change of Habit, one of my favorite Elvis films cause I can identify with the lead character.

Few are aware of this, but I identify with the lead character too.


Wooden ?

Re: JAT NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK !

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:50 am

debtd1 wrote:this is a must for me, he looks super hot, and sexy.........Grrrrrrrrr

`

I second that!

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 pm

It has now been scheduled for release the first Tuesday in June.

Following Elvis '69 will be Atlanta In Black And White and King Creole a hardback edition with over 250 photos and JATs look into the mystery surrounding the missing 'King Creole' tapes. More info soon.

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Thanks for posting Pep!! Looks great . Yes after a while away there seems to be so many put downs on here lately, lets get back to enjoying everything elvis and Those who want to put people, threads, topics etc down Get with it or at least keep your negative opinions to yourselves.
That ciscoqueen seems to be getting a master of it recently must be listening to them crappy old tapes jeez.
422165_391146380897933_100000077234238_1522901_1817051068_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:43 am

daz cav wrote:Thanks for posting Pep!! Looks great . Yes after a while away there seems to be so many put downs on here lately, lets get back to enjoying everything elvis and Those who want to put people, threads, topics etc down Get with it or at least keep your negative opinions to yourselves.
That ciscoqueen seems to be getting a master of it recently must be listening to them crappy old tapes jeez.
fake.jpg

I agree!

No one on FECC should ever say anything about Elvis, his art, related LPs, CDs, books and videos unless it is 100% positive.

That's how constructive, engaging and insightful discussions are made.

By the way, that photo is a fake. I sure hope it is not in the new JAT book.

::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Yep it is a fake doc still a nice fake!!,
...
yes the negative comments are just that negative you should know Doc you seem to get your fair share of put downs on here, but i also agree as long as it aint personal like it seems to get on here, we should disect every bit of info and learn from it, but when stuff turns personal then i go to other sites, I just had to change that one one name.. one time.. :smt016 .. people try there best to grab a name for them selves any way they can...

Doc Keep your info coming... It is apreciated by some folks!!!

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Untill now I've seen no unknown photos at the previews of this new book.
But I just gotten a email from our man saying there are many unknown photos in this book !!!!!
A fact is many of the show press photos are only in Black and white.
So cross our fingers for the color ones !



::rocks

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Cool, I was thinking the same on the trailor but new shots from 69 very welcome indeed, Thanks for postin g Thekingstillrocks!!

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:43 pm

phpBB [video]


Received the JAT Elvis 69' book in the mail earlier this week.
Image
Image
I counted approx 35' New Unreleased Elvis pictures in this book
(meaning new to me) and with
the ones' I and maybe you have seen before (most) are in
"better quality" than what has been available
Internet or other wise. (which is always' good and should be
important to any Elvis collector)
Image
Now, I'm going say right off the bat, for unreleased Elvis shots' over all in this book,
there maybe not as much as I would have liked or some of you would expect over all.
But do "KEEP" in mind, that can be said with any book that comes out through any
Elvis author because we as Elvis fans are rather spoiled to a certain degree and
just cannot be satisfied no matter how many pictures are in any book
(at anytime) and with the Internet being what it is. Sometimes' its' the net that
get's the gems' first and you all get to see them for FREE before they get
into a great book like this. (its just the way of the world now) Bottom line tho
in my opinion its still great to have a book containing pictures which we may
have only seen for the first time on the net(just the same).

Now with that said, this doesn't mean Tunzi hasn't done his job and been
able to share something new that hasn't seen the light of day anywhere else.
For example, I saw right away New
"Elvis and Tom Jones" pictures from the 69' meeting
they had with each other while in Vegas, which I have not seen anywhere else
(Internet included).
Image

For the "Change Of Habit" pictures' in this book. Here,
Tunzi has been able to share with us some more unreleased pictures in
rather good quality.
(candid's', behind the scenes & promotional shots' from Elvis' last movie)
Image
July 31st 1969, A few new pictures can be seen in this book presented
for the first time that I at least have not seen before, plus one or two
new shots from the 69' press conference
( two great periods' of Elvis' career I never get tired of looking at)
Image
Newspaper clippings' of Elvis return to the concert stage in Vegas
Image
and behind the scenes of Elvis' historical 69' recording session are
presented in the book along with behind the scenes info on "Change Of Habit".
Image
What I found new with some of the pictures' presented from the recording
session were not entirely new to me, but what was different were the
pictures were presented in more complete form
(meaning seen for the first time without being cropped)
Image
Over all another Elvis book I' am pleased to say, I am glad its in my Elvis Collection.
It should be in yours too !
Image

PEP 8)

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:29 am

PEP wrote:
phpBB [video]


Received the JAT Elvis 69' book in the mail earlier this week.
Image
Image
I counted approx 35' New Unreleased Elvis pictures in this book
(meaning new to me) and with
the ones' I and maybe you have seen before (most) are in
"better quality" than what has been available
Internet or other wise. (which is always' good and should be
important to any Elvis collector)
Image
Now, I'm going say right off the bat, for unreleased Elvis shots' over all in this book,
there maybe not as much as I would have liked or some of you would expect over all.
But do "KEEP" in mind, that can be said with any book that comes out through any
Elvis author because we as Elvis fans are rather spoiled to a certain degree and
just cannot be satisfied no matter how many pictures are in any book
(at anytime) and with the Internet being what it is. Sometimes' its' the net that
get's the gems' first and you all get to see them for FREE before they get
into a great book like this. (its just the way of the world now) Bottom line tho
in my opinion its still great to have a book containing pictures which we may
have only seen for the first time on the net(just the same).

Now with that said, this doesn't mean Tunzi hasn't done his job and been
able to share something new that hasn't seen the light of day anywhere else.
For example, I saw right away New
"Elvis and Tom Jones" pictures from the 69' meeting
they had with each other while in Vegas, which I have not seen anywhere else
(Internet included).
Image

For the "Change Of Habit" pictures' in this book. Here,
Tunzi has been able to share with us some more unreleased pictures in
rather good quality.
(candid's', behind the scenes & promotional shots' from Elvis' last movie)
Image
July 31st 1969, A few new pictures can be seen in this book presented
for the first time that I at least have not seen before, plus one or two
new shots from the 69' press conference
( two great periods' of Elvis' career I never get tired of looking at)
Image
Newspaper clippings' of Elvis return to the concert stage in Vegas
Image
and behind the scenes of Elvis' historical 69' recording session are
presented in the book along with behind the scenes info on "Change Of Habit".
Image
What I found new with some of the pictures' presented from the recording
session were not entirely new to me, but what was different were the
pictures were presented in more complete form
(meaning seen for the first time without being cropped)
Image
Over all another Elvis book I' am pleased to say, I am glad its in my Elvis Collection.
It should be in yours too !
Image

PEP 8)



40 dollars for a DVD with NO singing and probably NO talking from Elvis? And no one needs a free cardboard menu. The COH book did not sell well at the Great Yarmouth convention. The 2 or 3 dealers who bothered to stock it said sales of it were poor.

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:39 pm

What are the American Sound pics like PEP? Any chance of a preview? I'm getting this book for Christmas...

Re: JAT's NEW TRAILER PROMO FOR "ELVIS 69' BOOK ! Check It O

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Mark Nicholson wrote:What are the American Sound pics like PEP? Any chance of a preview? I'm getting this book for Christmas...


Nothing that you havn't got or seen before, assuming you already have a ton of books like a lot of us here.